Chapter 6: The Premiere

"Which dress should I wear?" Hana asked you holding two dresses. "The pink one or the blue one?"

You are sitting on the bed, still in your pajamas. "Hana, The premiere starts in about 11 hours. We've got plenty of time until then. Also, I can't really tell unless you wear the dresses. Hell, you just woke up and are stressing over this."

Hana sighs. "I'm just nervous. It's my first premiere and I don't know what's going to happen." She puts down the dresses and sits next to you. You put your arm around her and she lays her head on your shoulder.

"Everything will be fine. You're used to being a star. I can't go out of the house without seeing an advertisement with your face on it. If you need to, you can talk to Lúcio about it. I'm sure he's been to plenty of premiers." You kiss the top of her head.

"He's going to be there tonight. I know that. Maybe we can meet up with him before we go to the Chinese Theater." She says.

It's quiet for a few moments and then Hana takes out her phone. She smiles and does a peace sign.

"Smile (y/n)!"

"Awww. Another one? Haven't your millions of followers seen us enough?" You said.

Throughout your stay in Hollywood, Hana had been taking several pictures of you and her together and sharing them on social media, from the stream to the hot tub, though that one needed a bit of cropping.

"Come on. They love us! There's been several fan accounts already made about us. Might as well give the people what they want. Please? For me?" She said and gave you a brown eyed pleading face.

You sigh. "Okayyyyy. I suppose you'll be taking several at the premiere anyway."

She giggles and you smirk for the picture. She captions it "good morning ;)" It almost immediately gets over 9000 likes.

You two then get dressed, but not in your fancy clothes yet. You just wear a t-shirt of (favorite game) and some jeans. You wanted to just stay inside, but Hana wanted to go sightseeing. Initially, you refused, but Hana could be kinda stubborn if she didn't get what she wanted, so you relented.

You guys walked along the walk of fame and read some of the names on them, like Harrison Ford and Robin Williams. A couple Hana posted on her page. You visited the Hollywood and Highland where Hana bought several things. You bought some things, but not as much as Hana. You also passed by the Chinese theatre, where people were setting up for the premiere. There are posters of the movie around it, including several with Hana's character. Several people wanted pictures with you. Of course you two obliged.

After some time, you and Hana returned to the hotel room and put your things away. Then you guys streamed because why not? It was the usual mess around in a game stream. This time it was skyrim with mods on Hana's computer. You owned it too, but it was her turn to host the game.

Once it ended, you and Hana lay in bed just talking and relaxing.

"Can you believe this year is almost over?" You asked.

"It's kinda just flown by, hasn't it?" She replied.

"There's been some good things and bad things. And one really great thing."

"What's that?"

"I'm with you, Hana. We confessed to each other this year after several years of hidden feelings."

"We did. That's probably the best thing to come out of this year." You two kissed. "Oh yeah. I have to pick out which dress to wear." Hana quickly gets up and picks up the dresses, putting them over her to show what they could look like. "Which one? The royal blue one or the hot pink one?"