I nodded, but mentally sighed, days like this never seemed so long when my friends were around. But at least I had Tikki. She was currently hiding in my gym bag.

When we came to the Academy I gasped. It was huge! It went up at least four stories, and a mile long! (It was not really a mile long. Marinette's just really bad at estimating)

I stopped to look at the lovely building, but Master Fu just walked in. I hurried after him. He casually walked to an elevator that took us up to the third floor. Then, we walked down a long hallway to a bright red door. Master Fu took out a key and opened it. The room was about half as big as a standard school gym. So, pretty big.

There was a raised, carpeted section in the room where Master Fu went. Then, from his bag, he took out many pillows. (Master Fu has a thing for pillows. It's like an obsession) He sat on one, and started breathing deeply.

"Marinette. There is a panel on that wall. Please open it and put your stuff on it. Then begin stretching."

I was confused, but I walked over to the wall he had pointed at. When I touched it, immediately a platform was lowered. It came to about my wait, held by strong cables. I noticed there were four more panels like this, carefully hidden in the wall.

I turned away, knowing what they were for. Master Fu was already getting ready for me to choose a new team. He'd choose the first person as he had with Mayura. That had been me. But Mayura had chosen my friends, and then Master had chosen Liam.

I shook off the thoughts. I was not getting a new team. No matter what Master Fu said.

I took out my phone and hooked it up to Master Fu's speaker.

The song I picked was ballet, which was what Master Fu would be teaching here. I started stretching. I had thirty minutes before class started, so once I was nice and warm, I started a routine me and the gang had been working on.

Julia had been paired with Noah, and Nessie with Liam while I had danced solo in the middle, so I didn't have to change too much.

I put on the song we had chosen and started. As I danced, Master Fu made adjustments to my form all while keeping his eyes closed.

Finally, I got tired of trying to watch everything I was doing and closed my eyes.

Master Fu continued to correct, but less and less. When he hadn't corrected for a while, I ended the choreography earlier, posing.

Suddenly, there was applause, and my eyes shot open, and I fell back from my one footpoint stance.

I was on my back, hurting, but the clapping kept going.

When I looked up, I saw two kids. The first was a girl. She had brown eyes, tanned skin, glasses, a plaid gym bag, and a kind smile.

The second was a guy. He wore a red baseball hat, had glasses thicker than the girl's, tan skin, and a 'chill guy' smile.

Master Fu came from behind me and stood me up, "Marinette. These are some of your first classmates to arrive. Thank you for showing them what we expect in class."

I blushed greatly, "Sorry. I didn't know anyone was watching..." I said.

"Girl! Don't be sorry. That was amazing! How long have you been dancing? And who are you?" The girl asked.

I met her eyes. They were a warm hazel brown, "My name is Marinette. And, thank you. I've been dancing for..."

I looked at Master Fu from the corner of my eye. He nodded, so I said, "I've been dancing with a trainer since I was four."