Be Alright

Ashleigh's POV

"No, Harry. Stop!" I yell as Harry beats on Louis.

"I'm gonna end this." Harry says.

"Harry, no! Please!" I beg and he stops and walks over to me.

"Ashleigh you can't see him anymore. He won't hurt you." Harry says.

"Why can't you stay out of it?!" I yell.

"Ashleigh he's a player. I know what happens with players."

"He's no good Ashleigh." Liam says walking up to me. Why was he saying these things?

"Yeah Ashleigh, he'll only hurt you." Niall pipes up.

"He's just like Dustin." Zayn's voice pierces a hole in my heart and I collapse on the ground next to Louis. I reach out to him, but he disappears.

"What did I tell you?" Harry says quietly and the room starts to close in on me. It was getting harder and harder to breath. No. I couldn't see. I couldn't think. I couldn't breath-

I sit up quickly and my head starts spinning. Just a bad dream. But it was all too real. Harry did beat up Louis. He did say I couldn't see him anymore. I was reminded of Dustin.

I curl into a ball and try to keep my tears from spilling over. I look at my clock and see that it's 4:37. The sun wasn't up yet, but I needed to get out of the suite. I put on my slippers and walk out the door.

It was so silent it was creepy. I find myself walking towards the guys' suite and then I'm standing at the door. I needed to see Louis. I didn't care if I had no makeup on and was in my pajamas. I needed to know that he was ok.

I lift my hand and knock on the door. I hear voices, but can't tell the words. Then the door opens. Sydnie?

"Ashleigh, hi." she says quietly.

"Is Louis in there?" I ask and she looks away then back at me.

"Yeah come in." she says letting me inside.

"Hi Ashleigh." Justin says sitting on the floor covered in blankets.

"Hey," I say then see Louis on the couch, sleeping. "Oh my god." I say under my breath. Even in the dim light I could see that he had a black eye, fat lip, and a bandage on his head.

"It's not as bad as it looks." Sydnie says and I look at her.

"Who?" I ask pointing to him.

"Sydnie played nurse; and still is. He's in good hands." Justin says.

"Thank you Sydnie." I say, about to cry again.

"He'll probably wake up soon. He's been waking up about every thirty minutes or so." Sydnie says and she sits next to Justin on the floor. I walk over and kneel next to Louis and brush his hair out of his face.

"Have you two been up all night with him?" I ask, still focused on Louis.

"Pretty much." Justin says.

"I feel like this is all my fault." I say shaking my head.

"It's not Ashleigh; don't feel like that." Sydnie says and I turn to them.

"Thanks so much," I say again.

"No problem."

"I should probably get back before Harry wakes up." I say and stand. Sydnie follows me to the door and before I leave she stops me.

"Louis wanted me to tell you that he's really sorry. He also said he can't not be with you. Ashleigh we will figure something out. When he's around you his eyes light up. I promise that you two will be together." she says and the tears escape. I can't find any words to say, so I just hug her, and leave.