New Holiday

Sydnie's POV

"Fayley let's go! We need to leave soon!" I call up the stairs.

"I'll be right down, give me a minute!" she yells back.

"Hurry or we will leave you!" I shout and walk out of her house.

"Is she coming?" Chanel asks pulling her gloves on.

"Yeah she's hurrying," I say kicking some snow. Fayley had always been the last one ready; ever since she was little.

"Help?" she squeaks out as she steps out of her house struggling with her bags. We all roll our eyes and Jordan goes to help her. I open the back door of the van and they load the last of the bags.

"Now everybody get in, we need to get going." I say getting in the drivers seat. Maria takes shotgun, and the others in the back.

"Duces Wyoming. See you next year." Maria says as we pull out of the driveway.

Niall's POV

"Should I smack him?" Louis asks pointing at Zayn, who's fast asleep.

"No!" Liam practically shouts.

"Guys we're here." Justin says parking the truck.

"Finally!" Louis yells crawling over Zayn to get out, waking him up in the process.

"What the hell?! I was sleeping!" Zayn shouts.

"We're here and I have to pee!" Louis yells.

"Guys we just got here, don't kill each other yet." Liam says as we all get out. We grab our bags out of the back and walk into the ski lodge.

"Welcome to Purgatory boys." I say looking around at everything. Oh yeah, this would be fun.

Harry's POV

"No Ashleigh. None of that. I told mom that I wouldn't let you do anything stupid." I say to my sister and she rolls her eyes.

"All I said was that I want to try the big slops, and hoped there were cute guys. Don't be a hypocrite I bet you are with a bunch of girls. Isn't that the reason we are coming here? So you can get over Kelsey?" she asks.

"That's me, not you ok? But I don't want to have babysit you so let's make a deal. Don't do anything that is bad enough for mom to find out about and I'll give you your freedom." I say and she glares at me with her piercing blue eyes.

"You brought me along for who knows what reason and you tell me how it's gonna be? I'll let it slide this time but stay out of my life." she says sternly.

"Ok but like I said, nothing too stupid." I say and park the car.

"Whoo, lovely Colorado." she says sarcastically, and gets out. I laugh as she almost slips on some ice, but I decide I should help her pack her bags inside.

A/n

Sorry it's kinda short :/ I just wanted to set things up. Chapters will start getting longer and more interesting I promise! Any way Sydnie and I will both work on this and I hope you like it:):) - Fay