40 - Disney Diaries Part 5: Frozen, Ratatoullie and Home on the Range

Start from the beginning

"Love you too."

"Bye." He hangs up and i focus on my bowl so i don't have to look at my dad.

"He really does love you. You know that right?" I nod and continue eating. After I finish, I walk to the sink and rinse my bowl and spoon before walking into the lounge room where I start the last day of my Disney Marathon.

I put on Ratatoullie first. It intrigues me. I love the story line behind it and Remy is absolutely adorable! Ok yes he is a rat and everything, but he is still adorable. I also like the fact that man and rat work together to create something special.

By the end of the movie, I'm hungry again and I poke my head out to see no one in the kitchen. I quietly move around and grab a bowl and some ice-cream and blueberries from the freezer, whipped cream and cherries from the fridge and a banana from the pantry. Don't judge.

I make myself a banana split and then migrate back to the lounge room. I let out a breath when no one saw me and i shut the door and put Frozen on before sitting down and eating. I end up laying horizontally on the couch and I place a cushion on my swollen midrif and place another behind my head.

I move my head to look at the door when it opens a bit and my dad pokes his head in. I smile at him as he walks over.

"Why do you have a cushion on your stomach?"

"Because i look fat. I thought that maybe the cushion could cover it up and disguise it a bit. It's the thought that counts right?" He chuckles and i move my legs so that he can sit before draping them across his lap and then fousing on the movie again.

I watch Frozen and i cried. It is such a sad movie! First Elsa and Anna's parents die, then Elsa runs away, Anna tries to find her and gets struck with magic and slowly freezes and then sisterly love brings them closer together again like they were kids. And i really don't like Hans. He just made me angry.

I end up getting up after Frozen and migrating into the kitchen and make myself something - this time healthier - to eat. I make myself a salad before moving back into the room and sitting beside my dad.

"Where's mum?" I ask.

"Elsa asked if she could help with India Rose and she just about jumped at the chance." I giggle. My mum loved kids, especially babies. Never missed an oppurtunity to help out. Once I finish the salad, I place the bowl on the coffee table and lean against the back of the couch and look at my swollen midrif while tracing my fingers softly over it.

"Only 5 more months."

"You'll make a great mum, Lani. I don't doubt that." I look at dad and smile at him.

"Thanks dad." I suddenly stop and look at the roof when  I hear heavy footsteps and a few curses from upstairs. Dad notices too and gets up, walking out and upstairs.

Despite his attempts at keeping me downstairs, I stayed and walked with him to the source of the nosie. I walked to the door and I could hear Liam and Luke arguing over who knows what, but the majority of the conversation held very colorful language. I knock lightly on the door and the noise suddenly stops before I hear one of them walk over to the door and open it.

"Is everything alright?" I look at Luke who opens the door and he nods very slowly. I raise an eyebrow him. "Then why all the shouting and everything?"

"A brotherly disagreement." I could hear heavy breathing from behind the door and i knew that it was coming from Liam.

"Luke, open the door."

"I don't think-"

"I said open the damn door." He very slowly opens it and I walk in to see Liam hoding his nose and blood all over his hands. I look at Luke and slowly make my way over to Liam. "What happened?" I sit Liam down before slowly moving his hands from his face and looking at his nose.

"He got drunk and started it." Luke states. I look at Liam and notice that he wasn't even trying to look at my eyes.

"Liam? Is that true?" I lift his chin and his eyes slowly move to see mine. I look at his and they hold sadness and anger. He sighs and looks away again.

"Yes." He says quietly.

"Why?"

"I just wanted to get away from everything that has been happening. I wanted to drown out the problems with alcohol." I place a hand on his shoulder and use the other to rub my fingertips over his head making him groan and relax.

"Alcohol isn't the answer. You know that. Now come downstairs so i can fix you up." I take a few steps back and hold my hand out for him to take. "Come on." He takes my hand hesitantly and then i take him downstairs to fix up his nose.

Liam's nose wasn't broken, a bit bruised but not broken. Thankfully. I sat down and talked with him for a bit and he just broke. He poured out everything and I sat there and let him, hoping that it would help. It did.

By the time his mini rant was over, It was about 4 in the afternoon and I decided to finish this Marathon. I got Liam to join me and he accepted and sat on the couch while i put Home on the Range in the DVD player.

Liam and I stay there and watch the movie the whole way through. I sing along to every song - yes every song -  that was in the movie and Liam even laughed and joined in after a while as well. By the end of the movie we were laughing so hard and I don't even remember what had started it.

I asked - more like demanded - that Luke and dad buy pizza for dinner as mum wasn't back and no one felt like cooking. So ended the Disney Marathon. When the pizza came we all sat down in the lounge room and put on The Matrix.

It's been a pretty good week all in all. I became an Aunt, found out I am having twins, got to talk with Tom everyday. That's a pretty good week in my opinion. And it will only get better as the days count down till Tom comes back.

A/N: Hey guys chapter 40! Who knew i would ever make it this far. You guys have all be amazing! Thanks for the votes and comments :) This will be the last chapter that is made up of several parts. From here on in it gets a bit more interesting :) Hope you guys like the chapter :)

~Z