5-6: Dateless

Yah! Hoseok! What the hell are you doing here?! She might see you!" Seulgi frantically said when Hoseok entered the classroom.

Hoseok said nothing and sat in his desk, quickly putting on his earbuds and ignoring the rest of the elites, which he rarely does.

"Hobi, what happened?" Jungkook asked his teammate.

Hoseok sighed and looked at his worried friends. "Honestly, I don't fucking care anymore."

"Hoseok, you were caught cheating on Jennie, and it's all over the school, how can you not fucking ca—"

Hoseok stood up and slam on his desk. "What do you want me to do? Change schools and hide from Jennie forever?" He snapped. "I fucked up, ok! I know what I did was wrong, but you know what? I am not fucking sorry I did it."

It was the first time Hoseok snapped in front of everyone. He was usually the happy and positive guy who told his friends not to fight.

But Hoseok was mad at everyone in sight who was staring at him. Who knew that being an elite would be so fucking hard. He was just a human being who made mistakes, and a man with needs when his girlfriend was on the other hemisphere.

"You all don't know anything." Hoseok sighed and sat down. "If you wanna believe that blog, then go right ahead. As if it's not the first time defaming people in this fucking school."

"You're not denying it." Jennie said. The girl came over his desk, towering over him as she was looking down on him like she was with other people.

*Slap

Before everyone knew it, Jennie slapped Hoseok across his face. His face beccame really red after a second, and everyone just watch the whole thing.

"There's a lot more with that came from, you bastard." Jennie sneared as she was going for another slap. But this time, Hoseok grabbed her hand.

"I'm sorry." Hoseok said, looking at Jennie's eyes.

"You're sorry?" Jennie repeated.

Another slap was launched at Hoseok's face.

"Fuck you." Jennie said and left.

Everyone was silent, until a high-pitched scream from outside the room followed by a metal trash can being assaulted.

SaSaeng alert!

Thank the deity you worship, Jung Hoseok. You got it easy. Two slaps on the face and a "fuck you" from Jennie, plus the four slashed tires on your car. Can't say if you're off the hook though.

As for Naughty Nayeon, count your days. I know you are one of the people who have many skeletons in their closets, and my dms are always open. Let's see which of the other Jennie Loyalists turn on you first!

And speaking of Jennie, Queen J is going solo for this year's Welcome Party! How shocking. Good luck fellas!

Xoxo, SaSaeng

————

"Motherfucker." Taehyung cursed. "Is he serious?"

"You act like you've never been involved in a scandal." Jisoo rolled her eyes.