4: The Blogger Returns

"What do you want, Taehyung?"

Yup. Kim Taehyung is Kim Jisoo's stepbrother. They were related since they turned fourteen, and the funny thing is, people assumed that they were blood related and twins because their birthdays were close to each other. The fact is, they loathe each other. They always argue everyday over petty things. But fortunately for Jisoo, Taehyung's biological sister, Sohyun adores her.

Kim Sohyun is the sunshine of their shitty lives. She's mostly the reason why Taehyung and Jisoo don't kill each other. Sohyun was a grade below and a friend of Somi's. Unlike the two, she doesn't associate herself with elites and kept a low profile, but that's difficult for her since she's related to them.

"Being blunt again, I see." Taehyung said.

"Look, if you're here to annoy me, then fuck off. I don't have time for your shenanigans." Jisoo snapped.

"You always think I'm up to no good." Taehyung scoffed as he stuffed his hads inside the pockets of his denim jacket.

"It's because you are."

"Really?" Taehyung drawled. "Come on, Soo-ya, just because you have perfect attendance and grades doesn't mean you're innocent and pure."

"At least I'm not as bad as you." Jisoo retorted.

"You sure about that.." Taehyung looked at Jisoo with a challenging face. "Stepsis?"

"For the love of God, Taehyung! What do you want?" Jisoo snapped at him.

"Oh nothing, I was just checking on you since you're the latest chit chat." Taehyung grinned. "And since SaSaeng's nowhere to be found, I might as well clear up the mess you made."

"What are you talking about?" Jisoo scowled.

"Playing dumb?" Taehyung quipped.

"Playing not to kill Taehyung." Jisoo said half serious.

"Do you even have a clue what drama you just made back there?" Taehyung said.

"Oh, that." Jisoo rolled her eyes. She walked closer towards Taehyung and grabbed his eyeglasses.

"Yah!" Taehyung yelled.

Taehyung tried to take his Dior eyeglasses back from Jisoo but she quickly pointed her lipstick at him, threatening to stain his shirt. Taehyung hesitatingly backed off. Jisoo went ahead and applied her lipstick when Taehyung backed off, using his eyeglasses as a mirror.

"I didn't know I created such a fuss." Jisoo laughed. "Oh, wait, no. It was Nayeon who started it."

"You are such a child, and it doesn't matter, you were involved." Taehyung said. "And as soon as mom finds out about this—"

"You," Jisoo started as she put back the cap of the lipstick. "will not tell my mother anything."

"You're not the boss of me." Taehyung smirked.