1: PILOT

Hwaygi Academy, a school for pristine spoiled brats; is what an outsider might say to describe the school, which is partly true

Hwaygi Academy, a school for pristine spoiled brats; is what an outsider might say to describe the school, which is partly true. But what they don't know that students in there are the best at playing detective, keeping secrets, committing sins and backstabbing each other.

"She is so pretty, who is she?" Cho Miyeon asked the two black haired girls beside her.

"How the hell do you not her?" one of the black haired girls named Jeon Somi said in disbelief.

"Well duh, she's new here." the other girl, Chungha Kim, said.

"Oh, right." Somi chuckled. "That is Jennie Kim." Somi said as her eyes trailed the Queen of Hwaygi Academy.

Jennie Kim, your ideal girl, the girl boys wanna be with and girls wanna be. Gorgeous, popular, rich, smart, but a total bitch and always gets her way. Since middle school, she's already an elite in Hwaygi Academy, even her seniors fear her. Of course she's untouchable, afterall, she is now the top dog of Hwaygi.

"Who's the chick with her?" Miyeon asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

Chungha, who was facing her locker, didn't need to look to know who was Jennie with.
"That's probably Nayeon. Innocent and chubby face with large front teeth, right?"

Im Nayeon, also an elite, however is almost the opposite of Jennie. She's Hwaygi Academy's sweetheart mostly because she's the niece of the school's owner. Pretty, smart, rich, popular and pure. Though, naive, gullible and... persistent; Jennie's description of her. Which is true, if it weren't for Jennie, Nayeon would probably be a bully magnet. However, throughout the years, Nayeon learned a thing or two from her friend, and she is not afraid of anyone anymore—kind of.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Miyeon asked.

"Even though Jennie is popular, she doesn't have a lot of friends now since her middle school posse switched schools." Chungha closed her locker. "No one really knows why. Jennie even transfered to Mount Blackbel, New Zealand's version of Hwaygi a bit last year, but now she's back for good."

"Nayeon is the only one left, so it doesn't take ten brain cells to know who Jennie's with." Somi explained.

"No boyfriend?" Miyeon asked.

"She has one actually, Hoseok from the basketball team. Everyone knows about them which is unusual since Jennie is not really open about her relationships, since she changes boyfriends every month. Though, now that I think about it, it's probably to avoid being called the 's' word." Chungha said.

"Her childhood friend, Taehyung, people thought she was dating at first. And gurl he is fine." Somi said in a sassy tone.

"Oh my god, Somi. Don't talk like that." Chungha teased. Somi smirked and rolled her eyes.

"He's also in the basketball team, the Golden Boys of Hwaygi."

"The what?" Miyeon furrowed her eyebrows.