"Such a good boy", Bickslow cackled imitating Roxanne and walked back towards their room.

Freed woke up when he heard door closing and he sat up on his bed. It seems that Bickslow came back and went back to sleep on the pillows he had piled on the floor.

It was still early morning and Freed felt really happy because he managed to actually wake up to see it. He smiled looking around, seeing others sleeping where they could as there had been only one bed in the room. He wasn't even going to try and deny it, he was a little bit smug when it had been clear that he would be the one sleeping in that bed obviously. Others had to sleep in the couch or chairs or like Natsu on the floor. Not that it seemed to bother him at all.

The rune mage was about to stand up when suddenly strong arms caught his waist so quick it almost startled him. He looked at Laxus who was sleeping beside him as the bed was big enough for both of them. Laxus seemed only half awake and was murmuring something, making Freed chuckle. Finally the blonde was starting to wake up properly, opening his eyes.

"Where are you going?" he grunted with a yawn.

"Good morning, Laxus", Freed said ruffling those blond hair slightly. "Everything is fine, you can let go of me. I have to go to the bathroom."

"I'm going with you", Laxus grumbled sitting up as well.

"Seriously? Not letting me go even to the bathroom by myself?" Freed asked standing up and he took his coat.

"Not here, I still don't want to take any risk that your grandpa might appear again", Laxus said taking his shirt. "We didn't find any traces of him so he must be somewhere, licking his wounds. Heh, I hope I managed to hurt him good."

"Laxus, he is still my grandfather and you must understand I don't want to hear something like that", Freed huffed. "No matter what he did."

"Sorry, babe."

"It's alright. I understand why you want to hurt him, but it's just so complicated for me no matter how rationally I try to think this", Freed said as they walked out of the room. "It's hard, you know."

"I know, believe me", Laxus said. "I might not want anything to do with Ivan anymore and I don't care if someone even kills him. But it would still hurt. That asshole is my dad and nothing can change that. Lucados is the only parent you have left and even if he is such a bastard, you still don't want to hurt him. That is one thing I love about you, Freed. You're actually a very forgiving person", he smiled to his fiancé. "Ruthless and merciless if needed, but in the end very forgiving."

"Thank you", Freed smiled.

"But no matter how forgiving, I'm gonna eat your old man's head if he shows his face again."

"Well, I guess I just have to accept that."

"By the way, your grandfather was the one who taught you how to fight, right?"

"Yes, he trained me ever since I was old enough", Freed nodded. "How did you guess?"

"While we were fighting I noticed how he moved just like you", Laxus said. "He had lots of same traits as you have and it makes sense since he was the one who trained you. You got those same habits and traits."

"Like what?" Freed asked curiously.

"I have noticed it a long time ago that when we are sparring and you are about to attack, you take a second to think for the next move what to do after the first attack. It's like you never just attack and then think what to do. You always have some kind of a plan."