Chapter 27

9 months later

Tapping my foot against the table leg, I stared blankly at Jae Hwa. Her dark and dirty outfit covered the fact she seems so lifeless.

"We caught you red-handed Jae Hwa." Yoongi gave her glare as he said those words towards the hapless women in front of us.

"And what's wrong with that?" She clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes. I curled my hands into a fist in frustration. She's supposed to hate her punishment.

"If you guys are done questioning me, please leave."

Yoongi started to pile all the papers upon each other. I let out a little sigh and followed Yoongi's actions.

"Let's go." The male voice projected the room and Yoongi and I looked at towards the guard who was asking Jae Hwa to follow him. Before Jae Hwa fully left, there some words that left her mouth.

"Careful climbing to the top love birds."

The two soon left the room, leaving me alone with Yoongi.

"You know something is wrong." My eyes lit up towards Yoongi, as he was looking through the papers onto his small pile.

"What do you mean Yoongs?" He flinched a bit but flipped to the next paper.

"Jae Hwa. She seems so prepared to be punished. I get a really bad feeling from her." He flipped the papers back in place and gently carried the stack of papers and headed towards the door.

"I feel the same. Now, who's driving?"

*

His hands were gripped onto the wheel, harsh. I could tell he was frustrated. I wanted to open my mouth and say something but his stare intimated me. I clasped the papers in my lap and looked ahead of me.

Looking down on my finger. A little smile reached my face but soon faded as the car stopped.

"Let's stop here."

I looked out the window, the car was parked in front of the hotel.

"What are we doing here Yoongi?" I asked, stepping out of the car.

"Business reasons." He replied as he shut the door closed. I gave him a slight nod. His hand reached for mine and we both made our way into the building. Following behind him my eyes followed my surroundings.

Hands held onto my shoulder and held me down, forcing me to sit my butt down.

"Stay here, I'm going to check in."

"Okay..." The lobby seemed so empty. No noise was made, the only thing I could hear was Yoongi footsteps going towards the young lady typing on the computer.

Ring Ring

In my back pocket, my phone vibrated and made little noises. I had a feeling it was Taehyung or Jimin. The two started calling me before I went to meet up with Jae Hwa, but I ignored them because Yoongi didn't like me talking to them after the world tour. It's been a while seen the group has disbanded. Their fans were really miserable but they did understand the reasoning behind it. Jae Hwa case made announced to the world after we won our first case Jae Hwa abuse and threatening actions towards the boys and I. But now, there even more evidence against her and we wanted to make her punishments longer.

To make it fair.

Sentenced 15 years in prison wasn't enough for Yoongi and I. We wanted to make it a life long sentence. By doing that, we brought back my brothers' case.

"Let's go." I got up from my seat and followed Yoongi. His body leads me to the elevator, the closing doors behind up silence filled the air. I could hear Yoongi's light breathing and his small movements getting closer to my body. His hands started to touch my figure, up and down my body. My breath hitched a but leaned my body towards his.

"You should stop Yoongi." I gave him a little push from behind but no bulge.

"Why baby, It's been a while since I touched you." He let out a whimper. The cute action leads me to chuckle.

"We can do our thing soon," I reassured him.

"But It's going to be awhile. We are coming here for business, we have a special meeting today." His lips started moving on my neck, giving light kisses. The kisses that intoxicated me with love and pleasure.

The elevator stopped.

"We are here?"

Yoogni lifted up his head and noticed the doors didn't open. I saw the same thing.

"Yoongs, I think something is wrong." We both looked around, the power was still on, any time we pressed a button it would move the elevator but no matter what the doors wouldn't open. Doesn't matter what floor we reached the doors barely moved.

"Shit, I think the connector, from the activator, has broken so the doors don't open." Yoongi sighed in frustration.

"I think it's going to be okay, someone will come and take a look soon."

"I think the opposite my love." I gave Yoongi a questionable look. We locked eyes and a smirk reached his face.

"Do you want me to repeat the words she said to us early?"

I stood there in confusion, not knowing what to say.

"Careful climbing to the top love birds."