i

"Hear me, and rejoice. You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan... You may think this is suffering... No. it is salvation. Universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile..." another of the Black Order stabs one of the lingering Asgardians. "For even in death, you have become Children of Thanos.".

Loki stands with the Black Order. He watches Thanos, shrouded in darkness and light, a vague silhouette.

Thanos looks out the large window. "I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right... yet to fail, nonetheless." lifts Thor by the neck of his breastplate. Thor struggles feebly. "It's frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say... I AM."

Thanos holds up his hand to reveal the Infinity Gauntlet, which already hosts the violet Power Stone.

"You talk too much." Thor spits. Diana groans sitting up, and unsheathes her sword.

Thanos speaks to Loki. "The Tesseract, or your brother's head. I assume you have a preference."The Black Order smirks. "Oh, I do. Kill away!".

"Loki!" She didn't want to reveal herself, but it had to be done.

Thanos' face expresses surprise briefly before presses the gauntlet to Thor's left temple. The Power Stone glows brightly. Thor screams in pain.

Loki starts to lose his cool demeanor almost immediately as Thor suffers, and breaks after only a few moments. "ALL RIGHT, STOP!". "We don't have the Tesseract. It was destroyed on Asgard." Thor says.

Loki glances at Thor like he knows something he doesn't. He lifts his right hand into the air and the Tesseract reveals itself. Diana groans.

"You really are the worst brother." Thor croaks. "I assure you, both... the sun will shine on us again.".

"Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian." Thanos growls. "Well, for one thing, I'm not Asgardian. And for another... We have a Hulk." Loki smirks.

Thanos looks to his right just as a green and very angry mass slams into him. Loki dives for Thor, pulling both of them out of the way as the Tesseract skitters across the floor, and the Hulk charges Thanos. The Hulk pummels Thanos, forcing him backwards and shoving him into the wall of the ship. Maw stops Cull from interfering. Diana leaps into action, going for Proxima, and they fight diligently.

"Let him have his fun."

Thanos pries the Hulk's hands away . After several hard blows, Thanos picks up the Hulk and slams him to the deck, defeated. Diana becomes distracted slightly, and Proxima twists her hand, knocking her sword out of her hand, Proxima then picks it up, jamming it into the warrior's chest.

She knocks her on her knees, pushing it in farther. The blue woman leaves the sword in her chest, smirking as Diana seethes, and chokes out blood. Diana tries to run away, but only gets so far, falling to the ground, unconscious right next to the Hulk.

Thor slams a metal bar across Thanos's back to no avail, is kicked across the deck by Thanos and is bound in metal debris by Maw to keep him from interfering further. "Allfathers... let the dark magic flow through me one last... time." He prays.

Heimdall summons the Bifrost, which carries the Hulk and Diana away, he meets Thor's eye. "That was a mistake."

Thanos borrows Corvus's glaive and stabs Heimdall through the heart, twisting the blade in the wound.

"NO!!!"

————

"Seriously? You don't have any money?" Stephen asks. "Attachment to the material is detachment from the spiritual."

SUPERGIRL [MARVEL]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें