vi

Tony helps Natasha up. "Is this, part of the plan?" She asks. "Well, my plan was to go easy on them. You wanna switch it up?"

"There's our ride." Clint says to Wanda. "Come on!". Steve's team runs towards the Quinjet. A fizzing stream of energy slices across the runway and they stop. Vision hovers overhead, as Supergirl lands behind him.

"Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now." The humanoid warns. "Where the hell have you been?" Cap asks the estranged woman in front of him.

She sighs, stretching her neck with a pop.

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asks. "We fight."

"This is gonna end well." Natasha grimaces, as the two teams stride towards each other with grim determination on their faces.

"They're not stopping." Peter says warily. Tony runs determined. "Neither are we." Everyone breaks into a sprint. Both Wanda and Zatanna push themselves into the air. "Etativel."

Steve blocks a punch as Iron Man lands. Clint fires an arrow at Vision. War Machine flies after Falcon and Bucky trades blows with T'Challa.

An explosive arrow hits Stark. Natasha throws Scott, as Peter swings through the air, struggling to evade vehicles projected into the air by Wanda. Bucky lands punches on T'Challa, Clint and Natasha battle with batons. Kara blocks blows from Diana's sword.

<>

Clint pins Natasha down with his bow. "We're still friends, right?" Natasha asks. "Depends on how hard you hit me.". She spins him with her legs. As she's about to kick his head, her foot stops, and Wanda projects Natasha down. "You were pulling your punches." Wanda says, as Clint nods sheepishly.

<>

Kara stares at Diana, slightly smiling. "How was Themyscira?" She asked. "Fun." Diana replies, hitting Kara in the face with her shield.

"How was the hospital?" She say with smirk. Kara barely flinched, but neither did Diana. Kara punches the shield with enough force to make a small surge of energy, distracting Diana shortly. In that short distracted moment, Kara grabs Diana's throat, lifting her off the ground.

Zatanna comes from behind the two, focusing on Kara. "Peels." Kara then loses her grip on the other woman dropping her, as she fell to the ground, unconscious. Diana falls to the ground gasping for air. "You're welcome." Zatanna walks off.

"I could've handled it myself! But thank you!"

"Could you have?" Diana turns to the voice, rolling her eyes at Natasha's smirk. "Didn't you just get tossed across the airport?" Diana asks motioning to where she just saw her. "Haha, you're so funny. Please be easy on Kara, the suit chafes! I hate when she complains." She says, walking away.

Diana looking after her in amusement. "Love you too!"

<>

Peter swings past, Steve snaps the web with his shield. "That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all.". "Look kid. There's a lot going on here that you don't understand." Steve says.

"You really do sound like a grandpa." Charlotte smirks.

"Mr. Stark said you'd say that. Wow" he fires webs which stick to Steve's shield and ankle. He pulls, and Steve slides towards him. Peter kicks him backwards. "He also said to go for your legs."

As Steve runs to get his shield, Peter webs his hands and pulls. Steve grits his teeth, spins and somersaults, propelling Peter through the air.

Charlotte turns around as they engage in a fight as Gwen lands in front of her. "You're the other one."

"In the flesh." Instead of quipping, Gwen quickly shoots out webs, those of which Charlotte easily dodged as she flips around.

<>

Sam evades fire from Tony. "Clint, can you get him off me?"

"Buckled in?" Clint asks a small Scott. "Yeah. No, I'm good. I'm good, Arrow Guy. Let's go. Let's go!" Miniaturized Scott is on the tip of Clint's arrow. As he fires it, the head splits and Tony shoots the shards. Scott dives between Tony's splayed fingers and slips inside the Iron Man Suit at the shoulder.

Steve catches a web and tugs Peter towards him, knocking him down with the shield. Peter recovers and pulls himself up on top of a gangway.  "Stark tell you anything else?"

"That you're wrong. You think you're right. That makes you dangerous." He swings down and Steve leaps to kick him backwards onto the gangway's leg. "Guess he had a point." He throws his shield at the leg and the gangway falls. Peter holds it up. "You got heart, kid. Where're you from?"

"Queens." Peter says making the siblings smiles "Brooklyn." Steve says, before leaves Peter holding the gangway. "That was fun. Cause I did not a damn thing." Charlotte smiles, running away. Clint fires arrows at a hovering Tony whose arm-lasers malfunction. "Friday?"

"We have some weapon systems offline." The AI informs. "They what?". "Oh, you're gonna have to take this into the shop." Scott suggests. "Who's speaking?". "It's your conscience. We don't talk a lot these days." Scott answers running around pulling random wires.
"Friday?". "Deploying fire suppression system."

"Uh -oh. Oh boy. Whoa!" Inside the suit Scott sprints through narrow banks, chased by a rolling cloud of carbon dioxide. He's then ejected from the suit.

<>

Kara soon wakes up, her eyes opening as all that's in her sights is Natasha with a smirk. "Had a nice nap?" Kara instantly flies to her feet, placing her hands in a fighting stance. "I'm not gonna fight you, Kara. You're still sick. And you just got hit with magic so I know you're out of it."

Kara stares as Natasha walks right past her. "I gotta get to the quinjet before Steve does, and you will not stop me." The blonde doesn't, just watching as Natasha makes it there.