i

"Shit!"

"Language!" Steve yells. "JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken."

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last. "Natasha and Kara knock out some soldiers. "At long last is lasting a little long, boys." Natasha croaks out. "That was very poetic of you, Natasha." Kara chuckles.

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." Clint speaks up.. "Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language"?" Tony asks. Zatanna rises up next to him, "Yeah, that was strange Stevie."

"I know." Steve throws his bike at some soldiers. "It just slipped out."

Stark and Zatanna fly to the HYDRA base to break in. "Sir, the city is taking fire." JARVIS informs. "Well, we know Strucker's not going to worry about civilian casualties. Send in the Iron Legion."

A blur speeds across the ground, ramming in to Clint. "You didn't see that coming?" the young man zooms off towards Kara, before Clint can shoot him with an arrow, he goes down from being shot. "Clint!"

He runs fast enough for time to slightly slow down, going in to attack Kara, but his eyes widen when she looks to him, and salutes. As he runs forward to hit her, he slows down in time, as she grabs his arm, and pins him to the ground. "Didn't your mother teach you not to hit women?" She teases. "My mother's dead." He spits. "Stay down, kid, or I'll break you. In half." She flies away, and he trips up Steve.

"We have an enhanced in the field." Steve informs. "Yeah, no shit." Kara mumbles. "Language!" Zatanna teases. "Not funny, Zatanna!" Steve yells over comms.

"Clint's hit!" Natasha yells into the comms. "Somebody want to deal with that bunker?"

"I'm on my way." Kara says, as the Hulk comes into view, smashing through it. "Oh, thanks bud!"

Diana drops off of Bruce's back, and runs to Nat and Clint. "Is he alright?" Natasha shakes her head no. "We need to get him back to the quinjet." As Natasha finishes her sentence, Diana swiftly pulls out her sword stabbing the man who moved behind them without looking. She swiftly pulls it out. "I'll cover you, I'll find a path, but hold it down here." The redhead watches as Diana runs, propelling herself on the ground and back into the fight.

"Stark, we really need to get inside."

"I'm closing in. JARVIS, am I...closing in? Do you see a power source for that shield?" Tony asks his A.I. "There's a pathway below the north tower."

"Great, I wanna poke it with something." Stark blows up the invisible shield on the base. "Drawbridge is down, people." Tony announces. "We goin' in?" Zatanna asks, and her father nods.

"The enhanced?" Thor asks as he looks to Steve. "He's a blur. All the new player's we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't." Steve quips. "I saw him, he's not that intimidating, quite slow for my taste." Kara pitches in as she floats to the ground. Steve rolls his eyes at the comment.

"Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac." Natasha says into the comms. "I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better. You, Supergirl,  Stark, and Lady Zatara secure the scepter." He orders, staring at Steve. "Copy that." Steve answers. Thor looks to the approaching soldiers in their HYDRA tank. "Looks like they're lining up."

"Well, they're excited." Thor moves to pound on Steve's shield with his hammer, but is halted by Kara's hand on his shoulder. "I got this." She swiftly beats down all of the HYDRA men, ripping the tank in half with ease. "Show off!" Steve yells.

"Find the scepter." Thor flies off. "And for gosh sake, watch your language!" Tony yells into the comms  Steve sighs. "That's not going away anytime soon."

Tony and Zatanna enter the HYDRA base and the soldiers start firing at his Iron Man suit. Zatanna protects herself from the fire. "Dliehs."

"Guys, stop, we gotta talk about this." He shoots down the soldiers using his suit. "Good talk.".

"No it wasn't." A soldier groans. "I'd beg to differ." Zatanna chuckles, releasing her shield. They find List and knock him out, he then steps out of his Iron Man suit.

"Sentry mode." He walks over to the computers. "Okay, JARVIS. You know I want it all. Make sure you copy Hill at HQ."

"Nat, I can get you, Clint, and Banner on the ship, stay low!" Diana yells into the comms. "Give Banner a lullaby!"

"I know you're hiding more than files. Hey, J, give me an IR scan of the room, real quick." Tony commands. "The wall to your left...I'm reading steel reinforcement and an air current."

"Please be a secret door, please be a secret door, please be a secret door..." he pushes the wall as it opens. "Yay!" The duo cheer.

"Hey, big guy. The sun's getting real low."

The Hulk scowls at her, Natasha kneels in front of him and puts out her hand, the Hulk touches her hand and as she strokes his hand slowly he starts to calm down. He stumbles away and changes into Bruce Banner. 

"Thank you ." Diana smirks to Natasha, as the redhead becomes bashful. Diana looks over to Bruce, as she walks over to calm him.

"Hey, you alright?" Bruce looks around frantically, and flinches at her touch. "It's okay, Banner. It's only me." Bruce calms down and look at her with wide eyes.

"Diana?"

"Yes. It's Natasha and me with you. We're going to get you back on the jet." The man sighs and nods and the larger woman lifts him up with ease.

"Baron Strucker. Hydra's number one thug." Steve growls, as Kara crashes through the building, landing next to him. "Technically, I'm a thug for SHIELD." Strucker replies. "Well then technically you're unemployed. Where's Loki's scepter?" Kara asks.

"Don't worry, I know when I'm beat. You'll mention how I cooperated, I hope."

"I'll put it right under illegal human experimentation." Wanda creeps up behind the two. Steve looks to him, "How many are there?"

Kara can here light footsteps, and before she could react, suddenly, Wanda knocks Steve down using her telekinetic powers and quickly leaves.

"We have a second enhanced. Female. Do not engage." He looks at Strucker. "You'll have to be faster than..." Steve uses his shield to knock out Strucker. "Guys, I got Strucker." He looks to Kara, nodding towards the exit the girl took.

"You mind?" Kara nods. "Didn't even have to ask." She bursts through the roof,  beginning the search for whoever had attacked him.

"Yeah, we got...something bigger."

Inside the secret passageway they find a room with recovered artifacts from New York, including a gigantic Chitauri weapon and some of his Iron Man scrapped armor, he then spots the scepter.

"Wow, that was easy." Zatanna puffs out. "Thor, I got eyes on the prize." Tony says, but stops, and Zatanna's eyes drift to him.

"Tony?" She waves her hand in his face, but he doesn't budge. She then gets tense, and slowly looks to her right, and sees a girl. "Hey!" She's stopped when the girl waves her fingers, but there is no effect.

"Who are you?" The girl seems frightened, even more so as Zatanna's hand shoots to her throat. In a flash, the young man is there, removing her hand from the girl's throat. Zatanna looks at him, he looks at the woman in shock, speeding away.

"Hmm." Stark grabs the scepter, as the twins watch in the background. "We're just gonna let them take it?" Wanda smiles to herself as Tony takes the scepter.

"The witch won't fight back now." They can feel as Zatanna side eyes them, making them both gulp nervously.