vi

"In all the time I've served Thanos, I've never failed him. If I were to reach our rendezvous on Titan with the Time Stone still attached to your vaguely irritating person, there would be...judgement." the needles start to contact Strange's face, causing pain. "Give me... the stone." Maw growls.

Tony hears a small ping, and turns toward it, repulsors up, when he sees Zatanna in daze. He rolls his eyes, snapping her out of it. He catches her, never formally addressing as to why she's not on Earth. They watch Stephen's torture, hidden, from above. The Cloak of Levitation taps Stark on the arm. He raises his hand to it, ready to shoot, but he sees what it is and stands down. "Wow you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" Tony asks.

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty..." A voice says. They all turn to face Spider-Man, dropping down from above. "What the-"

"I know what you guys are gonna say." He starts. "You should not be here." Tony answers.

The Cloak moves to stand at Tony's side. "I was gonna go home -" Peter starts. "Well you should've, sprout." Zatanna speaks with a worried face. "I don't wanna hear it."

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way..."."And now I gotta hear it." the Cloak shakes its collar in sympathy and shrugs.

"...And I kinda stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here." The Cloak and Zatanna look at him shocked.

Tony voice becomes serious

Tony voice becomes serious. "What did you just say?" then Peter becomes nervous. "I take that back. And now I'm here in space.".

"Yeah." Tony crosses to stand right in front of the kid. "Right where I don't want you to be. This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. It's one-way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend like you thought this through. You could not have possibly thought this through." Tony inquires, looking at his daughter, who shrugs and grins. "No. I did think this through."

"Did you?" The magician asks in a high pitched voice. "You could not have possibly thought this through."

"It's just- You can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man when there's no neighborhood." he waits for the Stark's reaction. "Okay. That didn't really make any sense, but you know what I'm trying to say." Tony breathes shakily. "Come on. We got a situation." he leads the kid over to a view on the torture below. Spidey crouches to study the situation, the Cloak leaning over his shoulder. "See him down there? He's in trouble. What's your plan? Go.".

"Um. Okay, okay...uh..." him and the Cloak pop back upright. "Okay. Did you ever see this really old movie, Aliens?" The Cloak lifts its collar in surprise.