Chapter Nineteen

For two days Abby refused to see anyone, the only person she would allow in her room was Selena, and even then she refused to speak to her. Her friends often came to the door, trying to cagoule her into letting them in.

She desperately wanted to see them, but after what she had done how could they possibly forgive her, she couldn't forgive herself. That first night she remembered, she remembered the sweet taste of Jarrod's blood, how it had called to her.

She didn't want to imagine the pain he must have gone through, she hated herself right now. She thought he felt the same since he was the only one who hadn't been to her door. Deep down both her body and soul were crying out for him, but she could'nt take the rejection she would surely see in his eyes.

With a sigh she turned on to her side, Selena would be bringing breakfast soon. She felt comfortable around the witch, she hadn't pushed her or tried to get her to talk about what had happened. She just came in with Abby,s meals, smiled at her waited for a bit then left.

Sooner or later she knew she was going to have to confront the council, she came here for answers and ended up with more questions. Did they even know who her father was? She hald'nt even dared to look at her back for fear of what she might see, if this was his legacy to her she didn't want it.

Her body had changed, she could feel the power running through her veins, she was stronger, she knew if she tried she would be faster. She knew that she could hear the thoughts of everyone in the castle, but she was to afraid of what she might hear.

Her mind was a jumble of thoughts when she heard the door open, refusing to look she waited until she heard Selena put the tray down on the table beside the bed. The room was silent for what seemed an eternity, before she peeked over her shoulder. She gasped in shock as she took in the one face she didn't want to see. Jarrod.

He gave her a wicked grin and she sighed in relief, it was Jacob.

"Good morning beautiful"

Abby stared at him for a moment before turning away from him.

"Ah ah ah, I don't think so" he said.

Before she could react he swiftly pulled the sheet from under her, she spiralled over the bed and landed on the floor with a thud.

"What the Hell Jacob"

She jumped up and faced him with anger in her eye's, when she saw that cheeky smirk on his face her anger disappeared.

"Well, that's a first, Iv'e never had to kick any one out of bed before" he laughed.

Abby growled at him.

"Knock it off, what do you want?"

His face sobered.

"We want you Abby, we want you back, we all do"

"Are you kidding me after what I've done, no" she said shaking her head.

"Come on, this has to stop, so you gave my brother a love bite, big deal"

"A love bite, Jacob are you kidding me, I could have killed him"

"Abby, if I thought for one second you wanted to kill my brother I would'nt be here"

Sighing she sat down on the edge of the bed and he took the place beside her.

"Why arn't you mad at me?" she whispered

He ran his hands down his face.

"Abby, what happened wasn't your fault, you have to know that. But it is your fault that your'e pushing us away, we all care about you. You have to get over your self, your being selfish, instead of protecting us your hurting us"