Chapter 19

Ardwyad's POV

I sighed frustratedly and walked out of the house at vampire speed. I needed to hurry... There was something I must do right now. No, there was someone I needed to see.

I ran and ran, deeper and deeper into the woods. 

Are you scared...?

"Just shut up!" I shouted in my head at the demons inside of me. 

You are afraid... That she would find out about the prophecy, right?

"She doesn't need to know!"

She deserves to... we know... and We love her just as much as you do...

"Demons are born to hate! Not love."

Hahaha... That's quite right, we were born to hate... Without us, you are nothing... 

"Shut up! Shut up!" I shouted loudly and kept running.

.

.

.

Finally, I reached there. The cave where he had been locked up, for a thousand years...

"Your Majesty!" Two soldiers greeted me nervously.

"Who are you guys... I haven't seen you guys before." I asked, and studied their faces suspiciously.

"We... We are the new ones that came..." The soldiers tried to explain.

"If you lie to me, you know the consequences..." I warned as the temperature starts to drop around us.

"Hey, T! What r u doing! They're with me, and they just came last week." I heard Flame say cheerfully from behind me.

"Really?" I asked and I narrowed my eyes at the two soldiers. "What are your names?"

"Nick and Bob, your majesty."

"Whatever," I said, and looked over to Flame. "As long as they're with you."

"Come on, you can at least trust me." Flame said acting hurt and dramatic as he always was.

Doors after doors automatically unlocked and locked as I walked deeper and deeper into the dungeon. This cave was specially made just to keep one person. 

My father.

From the outside, it looked like an abandoned cave, but it was actually a jail. I'm sure that this was the most secure jail in the world. There were 20 secure doors made of corundum inside the cave, and each door was 1-foot thick. (Corundum is the third hardest rock in the world.) People may say that I'm going overboard, but my Father was a strong vampire and he had powerful friends who do anything to get him out of this prison. With Haze's help, the doors were under a spell so that it only opened when I walk in. If a vampire other than me waked inside the gate, there would be vervain gas everywhere. To be safe, Haze also made it so, if a werewolf walked in, there would be thousands of silver needles flying from every direction. Yes, this was a jail made with modern technology and magic spells.