Chapter 13

What happened after that?

I don't remember... I do not know.

.

.

.

I woke up with the worst headaches ever! My eyes felt heavy just like the last time I fainted.

The last time I fainted...

I tried to say something, but my throat was dry, my mouth tasted weird.

"Are you okay? Thank God you're awake!" I heard someone ask me. It was Tobias. He was kneeling beside me. His eyes looked extra concerned.

"Did you save me?" I asked, feeling a little dizzy. Right now, he just seemed like my guardian angel. 

"Yes. This time I was able to save you... I will take you to the place you belong to." Tobias said as he gave me a warm smile, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear gently. "I'll keep you safe there."

"God, finally," I whispered and rolled my eyes. Tobias chuckled and said again,

"You were brave last night."

"You heard everything?"

"Yep. I'm so proud of you."

"Then, why couldn't you come in a little earlier, before that bitch hit me in the head..."

"Well..." His face was priceless, his eyes avoided contact with mine. I could tell, he felt really really bad. "I'm sorry... I should have."

"Shh, I'm just playing you." I snuggled closer to Tobias, and I looked around me. I noticed that I was on a plane. On the seat opposite from mine, there was Tobias' phone. 

"I'm on a freaking plane?"

"Yes."

"How, I mean..."

"Well. I've got my ways, and this plane is my personal plane."

"How fucking rich are you?" I asked suddenly out of nowhere.

"As rich as he wants to be." Flame said as he handed me a cup of ice water. "Us vampires aren't poor like those dogs."

"Oh...K..." I answered thoughtfully, not knowing what more to say. 

What is there more to say?

"So you know what we are, and you aren't scared at all?" Jestin asked curiously, sitting at the very end of the plane. 

"No?" I answered. To be honest, it sounded more like a question. 

I looked around the place. With one glance I can tell that this was not just any old little personal plane. It looked... Expensive.

"Well, well. Our little girl is quite interested in this plane of yours, T" Flame said jokingly, drinking a glass of... Uh... They're vampires, so it must be.

Blood... 

I shivered a little and felt like throwing up.

"Go away, Flame. You're making her sick." Jestin said grouchily. "Did you forget."

"I guess she hasn't changed that much." Flame whispered quietly, walking over to where I can't see.

"Are you sleepy?" Tobias asked tenderly to me.

"Yeah. My head still hurts like hell." I pouted. 

Lol, I'm acting like a big baby.

"Hungry?"