Chapter 12

A little message, y' all~!

 If anyone wants to follow me on Instagram:_gk_c

.

.

.

@Katerina and Her Darkness

Chapter 12

"We are Werewolves. And Katerina is the cause of your parent's death!"

'"I don't know what the fuck you are talking about!" I yelled at my mad aunt.

She didn't budge at all but laughed instead. "Look at him, Dan. He's acting like an innocent puppy barking at its own shadow. So cute!" 

"That's why! I said I will explain the story!" Uncle Dan said as he walked in front of Arora, ignoring her statement. "Now listen carefully..."

"I know you don't like bringing up topics about your parents, but I have to. Your mom, Diana, as you already know, is Arora's older sister, and your dad, Ashton is my older brother. According to everyone else, your parents have died of an animal attack when they were driving through the woods. Well... I hate to say this. The cause of their death was the so-called sister you were put with. Her name is not Elizabeth or Beth... Her name was Katerina. She came from the world 1000 years ago. 

"By now, she should be 1017 years old. She was forcedly sent over to the 20th centries. She was forced to forget all about her past, which explains why she acted the way she did for the past 15 years. The magical ones did it, they did it themselves... Sending their future queen away, just because they were too stubborn to group with us, and scared to be the enemies of the cold blood. How pathetic! Anyways... 15 years ago, 2 years old Katerina fell in the middle of the woods, just when Diana was hunting. Katerina was unconscious with a high fever, so without hesitation, your mother took her home. At that time, we all had no idea who she was. She was a beautiful girl, and when your mother realized that little Katerina was the same age as you, she decided to adopt you. Stupid as we all were, we didn't know that it was a trap, set by those crafty cold-bloods. 

"When Katerina was five, we realized that she could use magic, so we took her to one of the witches, and when the witch saw her, she screamed her head off, and cried, 'The Queen has come back for revenge! Please dont' hurt us, Katerina!'. That's when we realized that she was the future White Queen. No matter how much, Arora and I begged your parents to return her to her mate, Ardwyad Tobias Evans, the next vampire king, they refused to do so. They said that Katerina was their Daughter, and they would protect her with their lives.

"15 years went past, one lonely night. The mate of Katerina after 1000 years of search. He found her. Instead of thanking the poor couple. He killed the two mercilessly. Making it look like a car crash and an animal attack. Isn't that what you were told? You were deceived! We were all deceived! Now that you know the truth... What do you think?"

"Hold on." That was all I managed to say. That was just way too much information. I need to sort all of this shit out.

"I'll show him," Arora said as she started to take her clothes off right in front of my eyes. Leaving herself in bikini style.

"What in the world are you doing! You're my aunt!" I blurted out and looked away to Uncle Dan, who just nodded at me.

"Just watch," Aunt Arora said as her eyes turned golden like before, something like fur started to grow on her back... Her face started to change, into the face of a wolf. Finally, she turned into a werewolf. Just like the movies!