He kept his teeth from gritting, frustration a sharp sting at her silence. His eyes rove over the desk, trying to decipher a clue from the parchment and books spread about it. He alighted upon her hand. Rather, the tight grip her hand had on her poor quill nearly snapping the brittle feather in half.

With a sigh, he lets go of her other, lifeless hand and pulls out his wand, knowing exactly what to do. His heart raced at the thought of returning to that room so soon after escaping it. As he swiftly packed up Jacky’s things and slung her bag over his shoulder, he swiftly glances over her. Her beautiful black hair is frazzled and dull today, her eyes sad and furious.

She is worth anything. He decides and tugs her out of her seat, leading her quickly from the library undetected.

Jacky let him, vowing to herself that if was taking to her common room because it was almost curfew, than he would have to go the hospital with a few nasty curses.

“I know the perfect place to work out your frustration.” He murmurs as they ascend the staircase, walking with the hurried pace of people who did not want to get caught. Draco was, after all, a prefect.

He stops before the very recognizable wall on the seventh floor. Jacky watches him with curiosity as he walks back and forth three times, his brow set and his eyes set straight ahead. An unassuming door appears and Jacky cannot help but smile slightly at his cleverness.

Jacky steps through before he can open the door for her, and she startles him with a pleased smile as she recognizes the room.

“How did you know?” She asks him as the door is closed and locked behind him. Draco stands next to her, looking over this new room. He had never seen it, only asking the place for a room in which Jacky could fight in. He tells her so.

“This is where we trained for the D.A. last year. See?” She points to a strange mechanical figure, and Draco’s stomach turns over rather miserably. The tell-tale signs of a death eater mask and robes are unmistakable. Jacky, sensing his distress, places her hand on his arm for comfort. He forces a smile and gestures towards the open room.

“Full speed ahead, Jacky. Unless you’d rather talk about why you’re so pissed?” He rouses her anger once more. He can almost feel it unleashed, like a tiger in a rage, and she strides forward with her wand at the ready.

Instead of approaching the waiting mechanical death eaters, she walks over to a grimy old mirror, of which Draco can see several photos attaches.

Jacky traces her finger over that mirror, over the original Order of the Phoenix picture. There was her mother, standing right behind the Longbottoms. For some reason, her father had not shown up for that photo. The mystery of her father swirled within her, but she pushes it away as she turns to look at the mechanical death eaters. The ugly red rage in her belly was threatening full take-over. She doesn’t allow her panic at such a thing happening to overwhelm her.

“Just tell me, Jacky.” Draco demands. He watches from where he’s leaning against the far wall, his face determinedly emotionless. He sees her lips thin and her eyes flash with a clear message. How can he not know?

With no warning, she’s attacking the death eaters, not saying a single word as hexes and curses fly from her wand with dangerous accuracy, disintegrating each figure in a different, slightly horrifying way. It almost seemed as if her anger alone was imploding them. As another line appears before her, Draco startles and almost runs to her as she releases a loud, piercing scream into the air and arcs her wand in a wide semicircle before her. The death eaters melt, crumbling into sand as they touch the floor.

Draco decides to speak up once again. “Better?” Her gaze is riveted to his and he allows a cool smile to grace his lips as she stalks towards him with the air of a predator. Draco does, however, snatch her wand from her hand as soon as she’s close enough and pockets it. She doesn’t react to it, merely shoving his chest and slamming him harshly into the wall, staring into his face with the fury of a tigress.