1.04

"I can confirm that a 12-foot puma mountain lion attacked a hunter and was subsequently shot and killed

"I can confirm that a 12-foot puma mountain lion attacked a hunter and was subsequently shot and killed. The hunter is in stable condition..." Sheriff Forbes, Caroline's mom, spoke beside news interviewer, Logan Fell.

"You know, I can't believe that it was a mountain lion that killed all those people," Peter mumbled against Bonnie's hair, standing behind her, holding her in his arms as they watched the news in her living room, both of them were dressed in very little amount of clothes. Bonnie's dad was out of town on business, so Peter had a little sleepover with the teen.

"Well, what else could it have been, Pete? Just sad that the lion had to die, the poor thing," sighed the brunette.

"Bonnie Bennett- the animal activist, everyone!" Peter teased, grabbing at his girlfriend's sides, making her squeal with laughter.

"Peter, no! Stop!" Bonnie slipped out of his grip quickly, running up the stairs of her home, giggling the whole way.

"Bonnie!" Peter laughed, quickly trying to catch up to her. Unfortunately, he came to a closed door in his way. "Bonnie? Open the door, I was just kidding."

Suddenly a scream was heard inside the girl's room. One of pure terror. "No! Stop! PETER!"

"Bonnie? Bonnie!" Peter banged on the door, trying to get it open. "Bonnie, open the door! BONNIE!" Taking a couple steps back, Peter rammed his shoulder into the wooden door, and it gave way to the force of the teen.

Stumbling, Peter looked up to see a clone of himself looming over Bonnie, holding her against a wall. For a moment, he was frozen with confusion. He couldn't understand what was happening. But ignoring everything, Peter jumps forward, pulling the clone away from his girlfriend, and laying punches on him, one after another.

Flashes of him laying on Tyler seeped through his brain until it was like he was transported back to that night. Peter laid his punches onto Tyler, his knuckles going numb. Voices kept yelling at him, screaming him to stop.

A small hand laid on his shoulder, but he merely pushed the person off him, unaware of how hard he pushed the person. Hearing the person fall to the ground, Peter turned, and his heart stopped. He couldn't fathom what he had just done.

It was Bonnie. He hurt Bonnie.

Turning back to Tyler, he found that the teenage boy had turned into a completely different person. Bonnie. With blood trailing down her nose, bruises all over her face, and tears building in her eyes, Peter was horrified.

"Oh my god. Bonnie.. Bonnie!" Peter cried, but the girl was unresponsive. "No.. NO!"

\/----\/

Peter woke with a scream, his body jerking as he sat up abruptly. The morning breeze whistled through the open window to his room, making him sigh. It was just a dream.