1.02

///A/N: Okay, so since it honestly took me forever to write this chapter I gave you guys a little bit of smut and it's not who you expect ;) ///

"Okay, I get it, I screwed up, but will you just shut the hell up about it already?" Damon Salvatore questioned, rolling his eyes, shouting at his brother

"Okay, I get it, I screwed up, but will you just shut the hell up about it already?" Damon Salvatore questioned, rolling his eyes, shouting at his brother. The sound awoke Peter from his sleep with a jerk, his hand reaching up to his neck, looking for any injuries.

Peter pulled his hand away, feeling no blood. He was confused, gasping. Looking around, mahogany walls had carvings, and he could see the fancy curtains decorated with gold and red. Peter couldn't figure out for the life of him, where the hell he was, or what happened last night. How could someone bite him? He could remember as a kid, his dad telling him stories of creatures that hunted in the night, bringing death, despair, and destruction upon the Earth, but never did Peter believe they were anything more than just stories.

"You can't just bring him here! You could risk exposure for all of us!" A voice came through the hallway, carpeted with a decorated, long rug. Peter strained to listen from the bedroom he was in.

"Okay, then when he wakes up, I'll compel him and it'll be done and over with." Damon shrugged from with inside the parlor. He was talking to Stefan about what he had done, which was, attack Peter, and once he realized it was Darren's doppelganger, he brought him to the Salvatore Boarding House.

"He wears his father's ring."

"So?"

"So, it's filled with vervain, he can't be compelled unless you take it off, and goodluck with that." Peter knew that voice, he knew it from the conversation he had with the teenager the previous night. It was Stefan Salvatore.

Pulling out his phone quickly, he pressed the audio record button on his phone, once he unlocked it. If they somehow managed to do whatever "compelling" was, he had to be prepared.

"Then I'll rip it off of his finger, and put it back on when he's home!" The unknown man to Peter groaned. "I don't know, but he won't remember anything the moment he wakes up."

"He better not Damon, because if Peter finds out what we are, that you almost killed him last night, and that you're the one who almost killed Vicki Donovan, we'll have the whole town chasing after us." Stefan's voice shouted.

"It won't happen.. You know, we could just kill him." The voice spoke, as if it wasn't a big deal, making Peter's heart beat twice as fast, and swallow nervously.

"Not happening. First off, the town won't stop until they find you. And secondly, you're not killing Elena's brother. That's Darren's lookalike! Can you really even do it? You were closer to him than I ever was, and you won't believe how much he actually acts like Darren." Stefan chidded.

"I would do whatever I need to to protect myself." Damon scoffed.

"Well you're not hurting him. You will make him forget, make him think he got hammered, and I found him wandering around in the woods." Stefan put his foot down on the matter. "And since you fed him your blood, you have to watch over him for the next 24 hours."