1.11

Peter didn't have much control in all honesty

Peter didn't have much control in all honesty. Currently, he was stuck inside his own mind watching August use it however he wishes. And currently, he was trying to hunt down Damon Salvatore.

The Gilbert boy watched helplessly as the vampire was pulling Elena, Peter's twin, out from her flipped over vehicle. Peter, as expected, did not react well to seeing that. Oh fuck— Elena!

"She's fine." August spoke softly, his voice slightly deeper than Peter's own. "Stay focused on the task, Peter."

You don't know that! And she could be fucking hurt, August. You're just gonna stand there and do nothing?

"We have to if we want to succeed at killing Damon." August crossed his arms across his chest, his eyes cold. Damon held Elena bridal-style, questioning her if anything hurts but the girl looked as of she was going to pass out any second.

Her body was limp in Damon's arms, but he put her down to stand up anyway. "Whoa, you're fading fast, Elena. Elena, look at me." Damon held her face with his thumb, the action sending a protective anger through Peter's body. "Focus. Look at me."

It was quiet for a moment before Elena spoke only four words before passing out. "I look like her."

It was then that Peter's phone vibrated from his back pocket, the device annoying August. Pulling it out, August saw it was Stefan calling and declines the phone call. Meanwhile, Peter shouted at August to once again check on his twin. He was especially pissed that Damon then began carrying her off down the road, August following closely behind.

\/——\/

August kept at least a mile of distance between himself and Damon's car, not wanting to be spotted by the supernatural creature. Much to Peter's surprise, August had picked up Casper from his aunt Jenna and brought him along on their car trip.

How are you even tracking him? How do you know where he is?

"Well... I sort of put tracker on Damon's car." August admits.

How the hell did you do that? When?

"You remember last night when I took control?" August smirks, proud of the fact he did so. "When I decided we were killing Damon, after we left Caroline's I put the tracker in his car."

I don't remember that at all.

"You probably blacked out. You did it when I kicked Damon's ass and snapped his neck at the founder's party." August shrugs, looking down at a GPS device in his hand. Once again, Peter's phone rings from the passenger seat. "Jeez! What does this dude want? I mean, I know we're about to kill his brother but he could be a little less obnoxious."

August answers the phone and places it on speakerphone.

"What's up, Stefan?" August greets the Salvatore on the other line.