New Orleans Hybrid + Klaus Mikaelson

Word Count: 1469.

Warnings: Violence may occur.

Prompt: New Orleans has a new addition, Elijah Mikaelson's new best friend it seems. But the new addition to New Orleans has a secret and soon everyone learns about it.

You look at the doors to the bar and sigh, it was just Elijah he already knew so it wouldn't be any different now.

"I've heard there's a new little human running about New Orleans, have you?" Marcel takes a sip of his drink while looking at Klaus awaiting his answer.

"Who is it?" Klaus questions Marcel's gaze falls on a girl sitting at the bar and smirks "Seems your brother has already made friends with her."

Klaus looked at you, and he knew Marcel was not mistaken "Yes, well look at him everyone friends him. He is a walking peace machine." Klaus comments.

He watched as you headed out of the bar with his brother and looked at Marcel "You like the looks of the her, don't you?" Marcel chuckles.

Klaus smirks "Her blood is the only thing on my mind, my friend." Marcel grins shaking his head "If you say so."

You sat in another bar looking at your glass uninterested "Your friend has just arrived." You shrugged "We aren't meeting." You inform the bartender.

A few minutes later you heard a ruckus and turned around seeing vampires going at Elijah "I'll be right back." You whisper heading over there towards the fight.

A guy had Elijah pinned against a wall surprisingly he was over powering him with the help of a friend, you broke a pool table stick and stabbed on in the heart from the back.

He fell to the ground and two others came towards you, you grabbed ahold of a girl with black hair and reached into her chest ripping her heart out. The guy grabbed your wrist and you grabbed his neck biting down and watching him fall to the ground dead.

There were three others that Elijah helped you take care of.

"Y/n, we need to go." Elijah pulled you out of the bar he cleaned you and himself up before taking you back to his house.

"Elijah you're- oh hello." You looked at a blonde who took in your appearance "Had Elijah actually brought a girl home?" You turned around and we're meet with beautiful green eyes.

"Rebekah, Niklaus meet Y/n. She's our friend, and she needs a place to stay." You looked at Elijah "No I don't-"

"Oh hush, you're officially staying here. Welcome home. Besides we need another girl around here these idiots don't listen to me half the time maybe they will listen to us." Rebekah smiles.

"We could use the extra feminine touch." Niklaus adds with a smirk.

"By the way Elijah got it wrong, it's Klaus." You nod.

"Now follow me, I have a room for you." You followed Klaus up the stairs while you continue glancing back at Rebekah and Elijah who unsteadily nod for you to continue.

"This one should do just fine, correct?" You look at him "You mean I might actually make a choice in this house, or just listen to you bark orders." He chuckles with a smirk pointing at you.