36 - Disney Diaries Part 1: Lion King 1, 1 1/2 and 2

Start from the beginning

"It was flat out." I had subconsiously turned the volume up on the movie and Scar and Mufasa were having one of those..... brotherly disputes. Tom had gone silent on the other end.

"You still there?"

"Yeah, still here. Just thinking that voice sounded very familiar." I had to smile a bit. I knew the actor had been in Hollow Crown alongside Tom but i wanted to torment him by trying to let him figure it out on his own.

"I can give you 2 clues and 2 clues only..... Are you game?" I could practically hear the wheels turning in his head before he answered me.

"Alright. Clue number one."

"He shares the same first name with an actor you recently worked with."

"Well that helps a lot." I could hear the sarcasm dripping within his statement but kept my mouth shut.  "Alright Clue number two."

"His last name has something to do with metal." I had him. I had to bite my lower lip to stop myself from giggling over the phone.

"Can't say i remember. It will come to me while I'm sleeping."

"If you say so. Call me if you figure it out. I want to get back to my movie." I heard him chuckle again.

"Alright. I'll talk with you later. Love you."

"Love you too." After a few goodbyes - yes a few - he finally hung up and i turned the movie up even louder as it came to Simba and Nala going to the waterhole. Now call me crazy but i enjoy singing along to these types of movies. Don't ask me why, I kinda figure there's music so why not sing along.

After the first one finished I had broken down in tears several times over and yet.... I still delight in watching it. I never understand myself sometimes. I get up and put the second movie on. I liked the second one, but it was a bit sad as well. Kovu and Kiara were a cute pair though, you have to admit. I don't know that I liked Kovu's mother. She was a bitch. Only cared for herself really.

I made it about 15 minutes in and then had to pause for a moment. I walked up the stairs and almost ran into Liam who was rushing around like a headless chook. I gave him a puzzled look, almost completely forgetting why i came up here in the first place.

"Why are you running around like that Liam?"

"Trying to find something." Gee that helped a lot didn't it? I rolled my eyes and ignored his antics while moving on.

I made it back down to the lounge room after about 10 minutes. Liam had disappeared and I mentally sighed. Good riddance. I got back in and shut the door once again locking it. I sat back down and got back to watching the movie.

I must have dozed off a bit because when my eyes opened the main menu was playing on repeat. I couldn't be bothered trying to get up to change it over to the third movie which was named Lion King 1 1/2. I turned the TV off and swung my legs up so that i took up the entire length of the couch and letting my eyes once again drift shut.

I was startled awake by a loud tapping on the locked door to the room. "Lani? Are you alright?" I hear my mum through the door. It took all the willpower I possessed to get up off the couch and walk over to the door.

I slowly unlock the door and open a little to look at her through the crack in the door. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just fell asleep watching Lion King." She smiled at me.

"Just wanted to make sure you were ok. I haven't seen you come out all day."

"I came out a few times. Liam seemed to be in a bit a rush a while ago and he jut... puff, disappeared."

"Yeah he had to go to a mates place to help him out with something and he couldn't find what he was looking for." I nod and hear my phone make one of melodic noises signalling that I had received a text. "You go back to watching your movies, I'll bring something in for you to eat."

"Thanks mum." I shut the door but don't lock it this time. I go back to the couch and pick up my phone. It was a text from Tom. I looked at the time on my phone. It was 2pm! Which means that it was midnight in Toronto if i'm not mistaken. I furrow my brow and look at the message.

Tom: JEREMY IRONS!!!

I giggled at the text. He had figured it out after all.

Me: Yep. Now go back to sleep

I got an almost instant reply.

Tom: Can't. Mind is too active.

I roll my eyes. That boy's mind seemed to be too active most of the day and night.

Me: The truth?

Tom: I miss you

I look at the text and i can feel the tears pricking at my eyes. I missed him too.

Me: Miss you too. xx

Boy how I missed him. Only 2 months. 2. Long. Months. I can do this.

A/N: Hey guys! Finally updated again. I know it was a bit of a wait. I had my last week of school last week and I will be away this coming week so i thought i would try to update at least one more chapter for you guys before i go away. I am aiming to have this story finished within the next 7 weeks. Also, I got the inspiration for this chapter from watching the Lion King movies the other day. All the movies mentioned in the coming chapters i have seen at least once. Thanks guys, hope you like it :)

-----> My Lullaby from Lion King II: Simba's Pride

~Z