Chapter Sixty {Finale}

|Sixty|

|Jesse|

Once his speech was over, Kano was walking towards me. I tensed, unsure of what he was going to do. It was so long since I had seen him like this. Part of me felt something that I never really felt before.

Fear.

The feeling of the unknown. The anticipation of whether or not things would go wrong. My whole being wanted to kneel to my father and apologize for what I had done. 

The longing for a real father ate away at my chest, yet I didn't even understand what it was to have a dad in the first place. Osma had done as much as she could with me. She gave me that maternal sustenance, but it was paternal that kept you strong. 

"My son, I see the years have done you well," he chuckled, as if I had never killed him He seemed lighthearted, in an imposing sort of way. After a moment, his eyes settled over Seres. Her gaze traveled up and down his body as if she couldn't believe he was here.  

"Seres, you are looking positively radiant."

"Hello father," I grabbed Seres forearm and tugged her slightly behind me. Memories of which I never had remembered flashed across my vision. There were all moving too much, all at once. I took a deep breath to steady my balance. My body swayed with every wave of a memory that came towards the forefront of my mind. Not one was one worth remembering. No one was worth remembering. 

Slowly, I started to pick away at each memory of mine. They were so complex, yet so simple. Such a contradiction. Every time I wanted to grasp at one, it would fall through the cracks. As if I wasn't strong enough to see them. I took a sharp intake of breath.

"Come here now," I murmured, relishing in the feel of the sex energy coming from her. She sent it out in waves, pulsating throughout the room. My cock twitched in response. Father said if you got hard too early it would show weakness. I made sure not to let myself get lost in the sex energy.

"I can't," her muffled voice sent tingles down my spine. I stood up, looking at her body tremble from her own weight. I tugged at the rope that held her up and she whimpered in pain, her voice too hoarse to scream.

Grabbing robe that was tied around her thigh, I checked to see her skin was still blistered or burned. I smirked, seeing her helpless like this turned me on. She couldn't do anything. She had to put her sole control into my hands. I could do anything I wanted to her at this moment. I suppose this is what father meant. The need. It was like an itch you couldn't scratch. You needed to have power over someone in order to feel good. It wasn't an insecurity thing. It was more like a craving. Watching this woman cry and feel pleasure at the same time enticed me because I knew I was the one making her feel this way.

I moved her once more and she cried out in pain. I couldn't tell if it was because she was tied up for so long or if it was because the ropes were boiled in seraphic liquid. The seraphic blessed rope made her skin look positively delicious. It was an instant reaction, bubbling up and turning red. The tightness of the bindings cut into her skin so deeply. The pain that came from all this almost made it feel sinful tying her up like this.

Deliciously sinful.

I sent out another wave of sex energy to her, watching her squirm under my power. My cock twitched in response. I wanted nothing more than to sink my throbbing member in her soaked aching cunt. I watched it pulse slowly, her natural juices leaking out lewdly. I need to touch her. I slid my middle finger into her pussy slowly, feeling it clench and unclench around my finger. She couldn't help it, she no longer was in control of her body. She moaned loudly, while I started to move my finger in and out. The squelching sounds of her pussy taking in my finger sent a shudder down my spine.