Chapter Forty Two

| Forty-Two |

|Jesse|

Our lips touched and the world tilted, finally reveling in it. Her body molded with mine and when she hooked that beautiful leg over my hip, it made me go in deeper. It was a done deal. She was mine and I always was going to have her as mine. 

"Jesse, I love you," Words were whispered into the air and I held her harder, loved her harder.

Grabbing her, I lifted her body and meshed hers with mine. I fucked her soft, but hard. Showing her I could be the guy who she wanted. I dug my nails into her back, feeling our sex magic blend in with each other, our pheromones intertwining and lacing together. I rocked my body into hers, feeling her wet body contort around mine. She locked her legs around my waist and I took her against the wall, fucking my emotions out on her. I felt her call my name, moan it even along with those helpless breaths she gave when I would go deeper. I claimed her body, her soul and I claimed the love than she would give me back.

I shifted in and out of my true form unable to keep it together. She did the same, and I felt her nails clawing at my back. I groaned and arched my back into her more.

Slowly, her claws became longer and she dug into my back more that it started to hurt. Soon enough I started to bleed. I screamed in pain and yelled at her to stop. 

"Luxinia you're hurting me!" I yelled.

The chains that were wrapped around her wrists wrapped around my neck suddenly and the world was slowly coming down on me. I couldn't breathe, couldn't move.

A cackle broke through the darkness and my eyes were opening. The room came into view. Luxina was still tied to the bed, glaring at me. I stood there watching her. She was still not claimed. I sighed, running a hand through my hair. Her ball gag was soaked. I removed it and watched her gain her mobility on her mouth back.

"Dreaming about me lover boy?" Luxinia asked, grinning maliciously, "Liked that? I could get into your head. Just like the incubi do to human girls."

"Luxinia. I don't want to take you against your will," I replied, sitting at the end of the bed.

"You don't care. You've done it countless times. It doesn't matter now does it? Remember Lucie?"

My eyes grew wide and I stared at her, my heart beating faster. I never told her about that. She was in my head somehow. Just like Sareia was before.

"She begged you to stop hurting her. You drunkenly tore that girl apart for your own pleasure," Lux shook her head, "And what about Seres? You couldn't even save her at all. She needed you and you killed her."

"I wasn't powerful enough to save her," I replied, knowing that Lux was trying to get inside my head again. It was going to happen this time. I knew what I had to do in order to get that prophecy from working.

"And yet you come crawling to me that night crying like a little bitch you are," Lux shook her head, "Did you think I would feel bad for you?"

"I didn't want you to feel bad for me. I needed someone at the moment and you were there and I want to continue having that in my life," I scowled, knowing that I couldn't reason with her or get mad at her.

"The second I get out of these I will kill you probably. Just know that. Don't let me do that," She said. There was something different about her. Something that seemed less intense for some weird reason. Its as if she wanted to be saved in some sort of way.