pART 2..The Wolf and Kitten

JESUS...
"Damn is it the weekend yet? " Juicey was having a fit and there was only one man that could calm her down. "Baby don't make me get your Daddy on the phone." Jesus was the first man in Juicey's life that she ever really and completely fell head over hills for. He had taken her by surprise when he told her he was polyamorous and seeking a woman to allow him to worship and serve her when they first met at a fine dining in the dark event. Juicey was there by herself and they ended up being seated together. They talked about business ventures and sipped glasses of a sensuous red wine for what seemed like hours on end. Juicey had to go to the ladies room and Jesus offered to help her find it in the jet black darkness. That was the first whiff of his cologne she got when they stumbled and she fell back into him. The scent invaded her nose. Jean Paul Gaultier....she was tipsy

Jesus:

"So I have to ask what's a fine lady like you doing in a place like this all alone?" Aren't you afraid of the wolves? "I'm in town for business and I'm not worried about wolves, in fact, I'm quite fond of them." "Well you should be because this wolf definitely has his senses on you" "I can smell you through your perfume" ok I'm going to the ladies room now Mr. Wolf." "Do you mind if I help you out" "Aren't you afraid that someone might walk in?" "Nope, the owner, Donatello,  is a friend of mine and your dinner is on me, I also have a car outside to take you anywhere you'd like to go" "That's sweet, but I have my own car waiting out front" "come here" "I thought you'd never say those words." Juicey left a crack in the ladies room and Jesus slid right in. He showed her a secret door in the bathroom that led to a rooftop balcony. They could see their table through the glass of the building. Jesus asked if he could touch Juicey and she obliged. She couldn't get the scent of his cologne from off her kitty's mind. "So I was thinking that I'd be of great service to you Ms. Juicey." "Oh, and how so" "I could show you better than I could tell you." "Let me start by tasting you like you need to be tasted and running my tongue up and down your inner thigh to gently tease you then slip my fingers inside you while I gently lick your sweet lips. Juicey rested up against the rails on the balcony wondering if anyone from the restaurant could look up to see Jesus having his way with her. He flipped her around to face her away from him, dropped down to his knees with his head buried in her big ass, and reached up to squeeze her breasts while his other hand continued working away inside her. By the time he pulled his fingers out of Juicey they were soaking, slippery, sticky, and dripping wet with her sweetness. He pulled his head from Juicey's ass, licked his fingers then kissed Juicey and said I told you that I'd be of great service to you. "By the way, I practice polyamory but I'm only interested in you." Juicey did not understand because it was their first encounter and she had been under the impression that polyamory was when a man dated multiple women because he enjoyed 3sums. "I'm not interested in sharing my man" "and you won't have to because I've been waiting on you for a long time to show up and now that you're here, I'm your wolf. "But what's a wolf got to do with me" "oh I can eat you even better my dear. He lightly bit her and whispered in her ear "I can't wait to have you all to myself so I can handcuff you and suck on those delectable nipples because they've been calling my name all night" "Your car or mine"

Jesus ...

I wanted Juicey the first time I laid eyes on her while working at one of her Daddy's gyms. He owned multiple but he just so happened to have a picture with Juicey's fine ass framed on his desk at the one I worked at. I fell in love on the spot. I wanted to drop every hoe that was chasing me because these hoes for everybody literally. Juicey's the kind of woman you put a ring on, only to me, Juicey is the kind of woman that deserves to be worshipped. I introduced Juicey to exhibitionism when we first met although we weren't having sex. Just eating her day after day after the fact brought me to complete satisfaction. I love how open her mind is. I told her all of my dark fantasies, next thing I know I got her tied up in a frenzy after spanking her. She was in such a peaceful and freedom filled state of mind that all I could do was cuddle her. I untied her and she moaned every time the rope grazed her smooth skin. I dragged my vampire glove over her supple breasts then down her back as if I'm trailing to get to her ass. She wakes up from her spaced out high and kisses me.
"Jesus please don't call my daddy, I'll behave" " you better otherwise I'm getting the rope" "well in that case, I seem to have forgotten my words and now misbehaving sounds so good" he instantly turned primal and the wolf made an appearance. Jesus lifted Juicey up in one swift movement and carried her over his shoulders while she playfully kicked and screamed like the brat she is all the way to the basement until he put her down.....Sir Jesus, she said with a sexy and fun grin while letting her nightie fall to the floor then running through the basement like the flexible and agile cat that she is....dodging him at every turn afraid of what he'd do if he catches her but good afraid like panties soaking wet and sticky wet afraid. She hid behind a stack of weights in his weight room section of the basement. "Here Kitty Kitty, where is my Kitty". "You're turning me on even more the longer it takes me to find my Kitty" "I see you"