pART 1. The Weekend

Josiah

Imagine a girl so perfect from head to toe thighs thick lips thick titties big hips tight waist small...juicy. That's what they called her...Juicey. All it took was one look at her and everybody knew just why. Juicey would walk by and turn all heads both men and women even the transgenders and transvestites. Juicey had everyone reevaluating their chosen sexual orientation. Everybody literally stopped and stared at Juicey. Men just knew that there was no way in hell she was a virgin. It was all in the way she talked, walked, sat down, and fixated her eyes on everything around her. Juicey was completely aware of her surroundings at all times. Lessons she'd learned from previous stalkers. Both men and women in the past wanted to abuse her since they couldn't manipulate and or control her. Narcissists lose their mind when they can't control yours is the lesson you'll always remember. You name it and Juicey had been through it, but she damn sure didn't look like what she had been through. The girl was a straight up cocacola bottle with 3 shots of Hennessey easy. Juicey didn't put up with no good men. She's a woman that needs you to bring even more to the table than she is bringing. Juicey has 2 bachelor degrees and a masters degree. She's currently working on her doctorates degree. She also owns a few businesses. That's right she's the mind behind the money. Money is always on her mind but pleasure always won. Juicey could never decide on just one man. One man would never be enough...

"Hey Babe I'm home"..damn don't you look good....Josiah "why are you looking at me like that?" You know why...come here....let me take your heels off and rub on those pretty ass feet "but" nah come here "okay" tell me all about your day..."Well Tonya filed the documents"......

I glanced up at Josiah he loved the hell out of my feet and payed special attention to my physical and emotional needs. This was our day every day at the same time. He'd kiss me welcome me back home, take my heels off, rub my feet, and kiss the stress away. Josiah would turn on some soft soul music and rub from my feet all the way up to my thighs then ass ase'. He'd already have my bubble bath ready and the jets going before I'd even get home. He had an entire plan to relax me when I'd get home like the perfect ritual to captivate my soul. I'd often imagine what could I have done to deserve a man like Josiah. The brother had it going on..chisled 6"2 milky just the right way. Josiah graduated from Morehouse Magna Cume Laude. He took computer engineering to the next level. There was always some new app out and my man was behind the making of that. He's working on developing some new technology now. It was amazing to have my man at home making money doing exactly what he loves to do.

Thomas

"Baby bring me a towel please" why... "Babe" here you go sweet lady. He smelled the fresh watermelon lemonade bath bomb from lush I'd used. omg you smell amazing let me eat you up please? "no sweetheart it's not time for that yet we should eat first" Juicey was always in control but nobody knew it the way that she let her man lead. You'd think she was the most submissive woman ever but this was Juicey's way of endearing and hypnotizing naturally. She got whatever she want. Josiah fixed Juicey a plate of salmon with lemon butter drizzled over it and a side garden salad along with fresh fruit. "OMG Thomas this is so good you really put your foot in this meal." Thomas, Josiah, and Jesus all set down to the table to eat dinner. "Jesus"
JESUS

please tell me the dogs aren't still outside." No honey I let them in before you arrived home. I do have something to show you though. "Okay love I'll check it out after dinner" "Did everyone have a good day today?" The men told Juicey about their day and entertained her until Thomas brought out dessert. "OMGGGGG Thomas this is turning me on" the cream brulee melting in my mouth and the nuts on the side omg this is so good what were you thinking how many calories is in this?" honey it's not that many I promise. "Okay I'm just checking bc you know you don't want to upset Jesus that woudn't be nice."

It was only every now and then that the men would get jealous of eachother but they knew that Juicey's happiness was literally the only thing that mattered. They never let boyish things interfere with their grown man styles. Black Excellence and Melanated Power over everything. They all dressed in suits whenever they left the house even if it wasn't for business. Life was always business and they knew this was Juicey's motto. She would let them relax at times but they had to wear collarshirts and Kenneth Cole boat shoes. She preferred them to all be dressed similar whenever they went out together because they were a reflection of her and she of them; together, a powerful unit moving as one. Giorgio Armani suits for special occasions as she would wear high fashion to balance them out. Juicey often wondered what she had done to deserve these men in her life. A personal trainer, massage therapist, and a chef were all hers and they would do whatever it took to make and keep her happy. They loved her happy. They lived to serve her, fulfill her desires, and do everything in their power to support her hopes, dreams, and wishes to heal the world.

You're probably wondering how a woman as busy as Juicey met 3 Kings.
"I met Josiah at the park while I was walking Dutchess and he was walking Dutch" After running into him about 4 times and making small talk. On the fifth day I decided to ask him what's taking him so long to ask me out. He said he thought I was taken and although I kind of am, we are in an open relationship and he doesn't mind. So Josiah invited me to sushi for lunch. "What I loved about Josiah was his spontaneity" we dropped the dogs to our respective homes and we went to lunch "he fed me sushi". He said a woman had never allowed him to feed her before. "I said they don't know what they were missing bc you're so good at this babe" We discussed our goals and Josiah told me he was a very successful sensual massage therapist. I told him I'd just finished my masters degree and my business was taking off. I owned a few nail/hair salons just for fun. My pride and joy was my novelty store "Noir". It bought me a 3 story house with heated floors Jacuzzi jet tubs pool with a grotto. A mancave for my special guy Thomas. I was so happy and full of peace.

So Juicey may I please have your number and I'd love to learn more about you. Juicey had on a red dress with a very deep V cut but she continued to eyefuck Josiah and his eyes never left hers. This was her test to see if a man could focus on her words instead of her body. Words were so important to Juicey. He passed the first test and she wrote her number on his hand then stuffed her personal card in his top pocket of his collared shirt. She bent forward over the table to do this so that she could allow her cleavage to playfully tease him and then walked away smiling. She definitely left him wanting more and more as she seduced him from afar until she made it out the door, sashaying from side to side letting her hips glide as the door closed behind her. This was Juicey's game, she always left and that kept her in control. She made it home to Thomas and her dinner was ready...she told Thomas all about Josiah and that she wanted to see him again with wild eyes full of joy. Josiah texted her and she responded after 15 minutes. Juicey finished dinner and Thomas knew to prepare a room for Josiah because he could see that innocent doe eyed look in Juicey eyes. Thomas automatically knew that Josiah had a chance bc Juicey didn't give just anybody the time of day. The man had to be immaculate. If he wasn't then he didn't exist to her. "Thank you Thomas sweetheart." He got up and made her breakfast the next day, crepes and fresh fruit with kale on the side. She kissed him and went to check on the businesses. She checked her phone and had 3 messages from Josiah. He was into her. "Of course he's into me" I'm busy today he will have to wait until the weekend.