Truth And Runaway.

"Running away from everything, can also mean running to something new..."

~present time~

"Mom how far is it? I am bored and sleepy..." Angel asks me with a sleepy expression, her eyes are almost closed.

"We have two hours until we reach the palace baby. You can sleep if you want. Mommy will wake you up when we get there." I answer and smile at her through the mirror.

"Are we going to meet our grandparents and our uncle?" Ethan asks enthusiastic me and I smile remembering that I will meet them again after five years.

"Yes my love. And not only them, you will meet with my cousins, uncles and best friends. You will love them." I reply and he gives me a sweet excited smile.

"Well... Their 'father' will be there too... Will you tell them?" Moira asks to piss me off and I growl frustrated.

"Do you want me to idiot? I can do it if you want." I answer back to her in a furious tone and she howls with anger.

"Don't you dare let this bastard near my pups! I will kill him in one second. I hate him! "She roars and I roll my eyes annoyed.

"Then stop trying to piss me off. We both hate him and we want him away from Angel and Ethan. If I could kill him believe me I would." I assure her once more.

She may hate him as much as I do but she keeps on making me angry. She wants to remind me my hatred for him. She wants me to remember what he did to me that night, how he was abusing me for almost seven months, how he broke my heart and me into pieces. She needs to be sure I will never fall for him again, I will never be afraid of him.

"Are you sad about Phobos? I know you liked him too Moira." I ask her with wary some seconds later.

"I am! He tried to protect us so many times, he was in pain all those months. He loved us Mira and we both love him. This monster does not deserve him as his wolf." She whispers and I can distinguish the deep pain in her voice.

I am sorry for him as well!

He helped us many times when Liam was getting out of control and he was abusing me seriously but Liam was always blocking him in order to continue.

We were in pain, me, Moira and him.

He was communicating with Moira asking from her to be patient the first months. After he saw Liam's behavior was getting worse day by day he was pleading her to pressure me leave away but Moira never told me. She is a proud wolf and she didn't want to leave him alone.

I still remember Moira's screams when everything was done between us, that day...

~flashback~

It has been almost two weeks since I came back to my pack with Cassie and Lily left again for the college three days later after she got sure we were both better.

Everyone was really worried when we arrived!

My mother was crying, my father was out of control just like my brother, my uncle, Colton and Dominic. Even Ralf, Cassie's brother who is 14 years old was frustrated and we tried a lot to calm him down, not to mention her parents.

We explained to them what happened to us and they got mad.

It is logical, my condition and what I suffered from Liam was a lot to take and Cassie's behavior wasn't helping them either.

They asked from us to tell them their names but we kept it as a secret. We had agreed and also by telling them their names would cause problems for our pack and our families. Liam is dangerous and James, his Beta and Cassie's mate could be the same so we didn't want to risk it more.