These Four Walls Pt 10

Start from the beginning

“You’re so beautiful. Why can’t you see that I want you?” she whispered, running her thumbs over your bottom lip slowly. Your breath caught in your throat when she stepped closer, her body pressing against yours. You put your trembling hands on her waist, not wanting to lose contact with her. You started to return the compliment, but she shushed you with a finger pressed to your lips. “I can’t believe that I’m lucky enough to be with you, and I’ll never stop being thankful for you giving me a second chance. Can I…I want to show you how much you mean to me.”

You looked at her lips, watching the tip of her tongue come out to moisten them. “Okay” you agreed quietly. Her soft lips pressed against yours, backing you up to your bed. “It’s okay if you want to stop.” You shook your head, not having any intention to stop her. She placed a few kisses on your neck before pulling your shirt off.

One of her hands held yours, the other resting on your bare side. You tilted your head, wanting her to stop giving your neck the attention that your lips craved. You moaned when she gave in, letting go of her hand so you could brush your fingers through her hair. It had been so long since you had been with her like this that you couldn’t help but blush at your moan. Her shirt scratched against your nipples, making you arch your back into her. She pulled away and smiled at you, kissing her way down to your stomach. Her tongue swirled around your navel, while her hands ran along your sides.

“When did you get this?” You didn’t bother looking, already knowing what she was talking about. “Like 7 months ago. It’s a phoenix, it means rebirth.” She bent down, placing a kiss on your ribcage where the small tattoo was. “It’s pretty. You should take the meaning to heart” she mumbled, sending shivers down your spine as her lips moved over your skin.

She sat up, scanning your chest with her eyes. “You’ve…filled out” she commented, bringing her hands to just below your breasts. You smirked at her, she was unaware that she had paved the way for you to tease her. “You know what that makes you?” She blushed at what you were implying, causing you to laugh at her embarrassment. “Shut up” she muttered.

You closed your eyes as she covered your breasts with her hands. She leaned down and flicked your right nipple with her tongue while using her hand to massage your left breast. “Please” you whined. You weren’t quite sure what it was that you were begging for. Wanting to see more of her, your hands gripped the bottom of her shirt so you could pull it off, making her momentarily stop fondling your breasts. Once you had discarded it on the floor, she found her way back to them, sucking your left nipple into her mouth. Your nails scraped along her back, stopping at the clasp of her bra. “Just take it off” she groaned when she noticed you hesitating.

You undid it with no difficulty, letting it fall down her arms before grabbing it and tossing it to the side. She sat up again, letting you look at her body. “So gorgeous” you husked, sitting up as well. Cupping your face in her hands, her lips connected with yours in a heated but not rushed kiss. Your hands touched every inch of her exposed torso, teasingly brushing against the contours of her soft breasts.

You ignored them for long enough that she disconnected her lips from yours with a frustrated groan, arching her back and offering her breasts to you. She moaned loudly at the sensation of your warm mouth enveloping her left nipple for a moment before you moved over to her other one and tugging on it gently with your teeth. Her hands tangled themselves in your hair, pulling softly as you played with her nipples.

You were having a hard time ignoring the throbbing between your legs, trying to discreetly slip a hand into your pajama bottoms and give yourself some much needed relief. Demi saw what you were about to do, so she grabbed your hand and held it at your side. “I’ll do it.”

You settled down on the bed again, watching as she kissed your stomach and slid the remainder of your clothes down your legs. She caressed your thighs and pushed them apart to make room for herself. She fluttered kissed from your hipbones to your inner thigh several times, purposely passing over your center.

“I want you” you moaned, repeating your sentiment from the previous night. She hummed in acknowledgement, making sure you were looking at her before pressing her index finger down on your clit. Her name slipped past your lips in a gasp. “I really need you, please don’t tease me.” There was confliction in her eyes because she clearly wanted to take her time. There would be other opportunities; you just needed her right now.

“Please” you pleaded again, convincing her to do things your way. She quickly realized that you wouldn’t be satisfied until she gave in. Standing up, she stripped herself of her pants and panties. When she got back on the bed though, you grabbed her arms and flipped her over so you were on top.  “I thought you needed me?” she teases with a raised eyebrow. “I do” you replied, biting down on her neck.

She started to retort, shutting up when she felt your fingers on her clit. She was already so wet that you were easily able to slip a finger into her. As much as you wanted to kiss her, the sound of her moaning was music to your ears so you decided to just continue kissing her neck.

You pushed in another finger and you were about to add a third when Demi stopped you. “There’s a better way to do this.” She wiggled out from underneath you and pulled you down so you were on your side next to her. “I want you to cum with me” she mumbled in explanation. She put her fingers on your clit, rubbing until you were moaning in pleasure. She slid two fingers into you, kissing you as you moaned. You had missed her touch so much that you knew it wouldn’t take long. Her lips against yours were the only things keeping you from saying the three words that were always on your mind.

It wasn’t long before you were panting with desire and your hips were bucking against her hand. “I’m almost there” she moaned, making you speed up your fingers in her. You held on for as long as you could, letting go when you felt her walls clenching around your fingers. She gasped your name while you kept quiet, pulling away and looking into her eyes. You had to say it, you needed to let her know how you felt.

“I love you” you whispered, not taking your eyes away from hers. She didn’t say anything, chewing her lip nervously. “Please say something. I love you so much.” You were practically begging, not caring about the tears that were about to fall. With every passing second you felt your heart breaking even more. You were close to the point of wanting to push her away from you when she finally decided to speak.

“I do love you. I love you more than I ever thought it was possible to love another person.” She kissed you as she finished talking, trying to show that her words were true. “Why are you crying?” she murmured, brushing away the few tears that had fallen with her lips. “I don’t want you to leave again. I need to know that I have you, that you’re mine and nobody else can have you.” She nodded, kissing the side of your mouth before covering your lips with hers. “Only if the same goes for you. But we can’t tell anyone yet.” You nodded eagerly, quickly kissing her back. You finally had her and she had you, and for now, everything was perfect.