The Mechanic

Link to the previous chapter (Teaching Her) that Wattpad locked: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s2rhtf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You could feel someones eyes on you while you were doing a final check on the engine of the car you were working on, but you didn't bother looking up. It was probably the owner of the car, getting impatient because they wanted their vehicle back. You were right about it being the owner, but you just didn't know who it was.

If you had taken a moment to just look up, you would've seen that it was Demi, who you had hooked up with on vacation a few years ago. She had her eyes focused only on you, licking her lips as she secretly watched you working. Even though several years had passed, she still remembered every detail of the nights you had spent together. She shivered as she recalled the way your hands had expertly worked her body, in a way she hadn't been touched since her time with you.

You eventually stand up straight, concluding that everything within the engine is in working order. You close the hood, looking up to see Demi staring straight at you. You smirk as you immediately recognize the look on her face. She blushes when she sees that she's been caught, but you hold your eye-contact with her as you walk over to give your manager the car keys. You know it's her car that you just fixed, so you almost feel a little sad knowing that once she pays for the work, she'll be gone.

While your manager was talking to you about the work that you had done, you were only pretending to listen to him. You were still looking at Demi, taking in what had changed about her since you had last seen her. Her hair that had been dyed blonde was now back to what you assumed was it's natural color, save for the purple tips. It was also much shorter.

Too soon it seemed your manager was ready to give the keys back to Demi, forcing you to look away from her. You made sure to wink first, enjoying her flustered reaction. You went to start working on another car, pushing Demi to the back of your mind as you concentrated on the job at hand.

Several hours later and a few more cars fixed, your manager approaches you to say that he's leaving and you can close up whenever you're ready. You bite your tongue to stop from saying that you're always ready, instead smiling and telling him to have a good night. Once he's gone, you quickly go and change out of your grimy work uniform and wash up. You lock the lobby first, checking to make sure everything is in place for the next day. You were about to close the main garage where the cars are kept when you noticed someone walking towards you. The lighting is dim, so you struggle to make out who it is.

As the person gets closer, you finally see that it's Demi. You bite your bottom lip as you check her out, hands tingling to feel her skin again. You take a step forward unexpectedly, causing her to move backwards. Now you have the advantage, which is exactly what you wanted. She backs into a truck, but doesn't let that phase her. The want in her eyes is filling you with desire to give her whatever she needs, so you are pleased to hear the gasp she emits when your body is finally flush against hers.

“Did you miss me?” you husk, playfully nipping at her ear. She moans incoherently, throwing her head back so you have full access to her neck. You brush your lips against her soft spot, smiling to yourself as she moans again. You bite down just hard enough to feel her pulse beating against your teeth. It's beating only for you, and that only heightens your need to please her.

The truck is the perfect height for you to pick Demi up and sit her on it and still be able to kiss her and do as you please. Naturally, you want to take your time. You know better though. If Demi is still the way she was when you hooked up, she won't be in the mood for teasing. You had only thought she was joking when she said she would take care of it herself, but she had ended up proving herself. That wasn't going to happen tonight.

Since there was no one else around, you deemed it safe to completely strip her of her obnoxious leather pants. “I can't believe you still wear these” you mumbled against her neck as you pulled them down. She shrugged and held your head closer to her neck, not wanting to lose contact with you for even a moment.

You pressed the palm of your hand against her already soaked panties. “Please Y/N...just fuck me.” Who were you to ignore her plead? You pushed aside the fabric, not hesitating before plunging two fingers into her. She moaned loudly so you covered your lips with hers, knowing anyone walking outside could probably hear her. You used your thumb to rub her clit, teasing a 3rd finger at her opening. She thrust her hips forward, effectively slipping your finger in to join the other two.

You could smell her arousal, and you knew you had to taste her. You released her from the kiss, moving down so you were at eye level with her pussy. You stuck your tongue out and swiped at her clit, tonguing it hard. You could feel her walls closing around your fingers and you knew she was close. “Let go when you're ready, sexy” you mumbled against her clit.

The extra stimulation from your lips was all it took to push her to reach her peak. She wrapped her legs around you, almost uncomfortably tight. You stilled your fingers so you could fully feel her walls contract against you, but you kept nibbling and kissing her clit. “Y/N,” she panted as she became too sensitive, “Y/N, stop.”

She pulled you back up to kiss her, tasting her sweet essence on your lips. You could feel her rapid heart beat slowing down as she began to relax, her kisses also become more laid back. You pulled away and smiled at her, brushing your thumb against her cheek. You leaned in close to her ear, whispering something in her ear. “I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind taking you like this all the time. Maybe you can find another problem with your car, I'll fix it right up...and then I'll take care of you again.”