You Got Me

"I don't understand why the hell you're so upset about it. This is my job and I'll do whatever it takes to stay relevant" Demi snapped at you.

Right now, the two of you were engaged in a rather heated argument after Demi announced her plans to go on a world tour. That wasn't the problem though. You were actually really happy for her, but you were frustrated as she had literally just finished her Neon Lights Tour the previous week. As it was, you barely saw her during it, and she was always too busy to call or text. Needless to say, you were NOT happy about it happening again, especially when she wouldn't even be in the same country, let alone the same continent.

"I already told you. I miss you and now you're about to leave again!" Exasperated, you threw your hands in the air and stomped over to the couch, sitting down with your arms crossed. Demi stood in the same spot, glaring at you.

"I miss you too! That's why I'm here, so we can spend a few days together before I have to start rehearsal." Demi tried reason with you, but it wasn't working. There was no sincerity in her voice, almost as if she didn't miss you at all.

"Oh did you now. Because last I checked, missing someone doesn't mean ignoring all their calls and texts" you shot back. There was no way Demi was getting the upper hand this time. You always let her have it because you understood her hectic work schedule, but not this time. This time, she made the conscious decision to go on a world wide tour not even 3 months after ending her Neon Lights Tour.

"God Y/N, sometimes you can be so fucking difficult" Demi sneered, stalking over to the couch opposite you. You glared at her for a few minutes, trying to figure out a response to her statement. what you said next, given her current extremely pissed off state, could make or break your relationship. It was then that you realized something.

Since you had started dating Demi over a year ago, she had constantly been begging her management to let her go on a world tour. They constantly denied her, stating that she wasn't popular enough over seas and it would be a waste of money. But lately, Demi has been extremely popular. As if reading your mind, Demi broke the silence.

"3 years ago, everyone was saying I would never be able to sell out a concert. I've been proving them wrong. Almost all of my shows were sold out. When it was suggested that I go on a world tour, of course I jumped at the chance. I don't know how long this will last, and I want to take advantage of it while people actually like me..." she trailed off, her voice cracking at the end.

You instantly felt like the biggest bitch on the planet. How could you even think that Demi was doing this to annoy you? All she wanted was to make her dreams come true, and you were making it seem like she was in the wrong.

"Demi, I'm so sorry baby." You stood up and walked over to where she sat, gently placing a hand on her cheek and wiping away the tears that had began to fall. She closed her eyes while placing her hand over yours and shook her head.

"No, I should be the one apologizing. I didn't even think to ask you if you would be okay with this."

You wanted to argue against her, but knowing Demi's stubborn nature, she would continue to insist that she was the one at fault. You decided that it would be best to avoid blaming anyone.

"I'm so happy for you Dems" you said with a small smile. Demi looked at you with a matching smile, and a new twinkle in her eyes. You quirked an eyebrow at her curiously, waiting to see what she was thinking about.

"Well,the tour wasn't all we talked about in the meeting. I know you've been taking college classes, but what if you took a semester off and came with me?" Demi suggested with a hopeful smile.

For a moment, you were shocked. Shocked, but not speechless. Before you could even think, words began to pour out of your mouth.

"Are you serious? I mean I hate school and would do anything to not go and if you're serious then of cour-" You were cut off by Demi leaning forward and pressing a hard kiss to your lips.

"You're cute when you ramble. So I'm taking that as a yes then?" You vigorously nodded, already excited about joining your girlfriend on her first world tour. She pulled you into another kiss, this one much more passionate than the previous one. It was full of nothing but love, and you hoped she understood how happy you were that her dreams were finally coming true.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave requests! Also I'm currently writing another Demi story that's kinda sorta but not really based off of Supernatural, so the first chapter of that should be posted within the next few days.