I want him to suffer

{UPDATED}

"C'mon Aidan pick up" I had called him 3 times and he wasn't picking up.

Fuck this I'll just go to him

I put on a black hoodie along with my jeans and converse, I found Dave's black 1970 dodge coronet in the garage and drove to the 'fight rink'.

Once I got there I realised it was empty... great.
I rolled my eyes and decided to blow off some steam.

I took off my hoodie leaving me in my grey sports bra and jeans, I taped up my hands and headed to the punching bags, I threw my first punch it sent a pain through my body. I didn't care I just kept going.

Every hit I would make would hurt me, but not as much as my uncle did. I was there for another 40 minutes when I heard the door open , I turned around and saw Aidan.

"Hey sorry I didn't answer you I- what happened to you?" He walked up to me looking at my bruised body and face.

Aidan's POV*

It hurt me to see her like that, the bruises covered her waist to her neck and face.

"That's why I rang you... I didn't know who to go to" she looked in pain

"Come sit over here and tell me who did it" we walked over to the seats along the wall

"My uncle..." she sat down

"He moved in after my dad passed away and he's been doing this to me ever since, but last night was the worst of them, I asked one of my friends Blake if he could stay with me last night cause I was scared of what my uncle would do and it escalated from there" she took a breath.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you, you don't deserve this. I can deal with him if you like..." I suggested.

She looked at me, there was a small smile on her face "only if I get to help"

Damn I like this girl more

"Of course, I'll call the guys and we'll decide what to do" I pulled her into a hug "I'm sorry again"

{2 hours after}

Alice's POV*

I was glad I told someone and that we're gonna deal with it, Dave deserves to suffer and hurt as much as he hurt me.

Aidan and I went to get food cause I was hungry and so was he. We went to McDonalds

We were eating and laughing and having such a good time " I really needed this Aidan, thanks"

"Anything for you munchkin" he smiled

I rolled my eyes at the nickname and took another bit of my Big Mac.

"So how we gonna do this whole thing with my uncle?" I wanted to get rid of him as quickly as possible

"Well is there any particular way you want to get rid of him?" He looked at me

"I want him to suffer" I smiled

*****

Aidan didn't leave my side, tbh I didn't mind it, I could tell him anything I felt very comfortable with him, he's also really funny so... bonus

We were in my room I was watching YouTube and he was laying on the floor playing some game on his phone and then, I heard the front door.

"Fuck..." I whispered

"Is that him?" Aidan questioned

I nodded, Aidan told me it would be fine and came and sat next to me, it was nice.

I heard his footsteps walk the stairs, getting closer and closer, my door handle shook but it was locked.

"Baby girl... open the door" he voice was scarily sweet

He started kickin it "open it now or I'll make sure this time you fucking die when I push you down the stairs" his voice echoed through my head.

Aidan stood up and started walking towards the door I quickly grabbed his arm telling him not to open the door.

"It's okay" he whispered

He opened the door to reveal my uncle staring at use "what did I say you whore, sleeping with guys like the slut you are"

My eyes watered as he swung at Aidan, he ducked Aidan then powerfully uppercutted him knocking him out cold, he fell back hitting his head on the wall.

Aidan turned to me and ran over to me "Are you okay" he cupped my face, I nodded

"I'll call the guys and get them to bring him to 'the rink' and we'll deal with him there" he reassured me.

I pulled him in for a hug
             It's gonna be all over