Shopping

{UPDATED}

Alice's POV*

When I woke up I was back in bed, I can kinda remember how I got there.

{flashback}

I woke up at it was 3:46am.

Shit I gotta get home

My head was hurting and I smelt like weed and liquor, I started getting up when I felt someone under me.

Shit I'm on Cameron...he's asleep, he kinda cute when he's asleep.

I LOST MY VIRGINITY TO CAMERON

I slowly climb off him and go for a hunt for my other shoe, once I find it I made my way out the door, let me tell ya it's freezing at 4:00.

I was probably half way home when a car started coming my way, I picked up my pace.

"Get in the car baby" I heard from the car

"Excuse me" I turned around "oh it's you Cameron"

Wait he called me baby!

"Come on it's cold out I don't want you to freeze your ass off" he opened the door

"I already have" I say getting in the car

The drive home was silent, but not awkward silent.

"Turn here" Isaid pointing to my street

He pulls up to my house "Hey, thanks for coming tonight" he placed his Hand on my thigh

I look down at it "I had a lot of fun"

He reached over and opened my door.
"I can open my door myself" I looked up, we were really close

"I know I just, well I just wanted to come closer to you" he kept flickering between my eyes and lips.

"Mmm, well I better get going" I smile as I exit the car

"Cya badboy" I wave him off as I reach the door

{flashback ended}

I smile as all the memories come back.

This boy sucks, he's doin something to me

I roll my eyes as I climb out of bed, I look over to the clock 12:27pm. I wasn't gonna go to school anyway. I headed downstairs to get something to eat. after raiding the cupboard and fridge I find nothing.

Great, I gotta go shopping

I headed back upstairs to have a shower and get changed. I slip on my denim shorts, black crop top and my converse I grab my wallet and headed out the door.

Once I reached the shops I went straight to the snack aisle... don't judge. After that I continue down the rest of the isles, I went down to the dairy isle, and fuck me dead he's right there.

"Ohh heyy Ali "he smirks

"Go away Blake" I turn my trolley around and start heading the other way. He comes up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist picking me up.

"Put me down!" I yell as I kick and scream.

He tightens his grip "why are you so stubborn" he hisses in my ear.

"Fuck you" I snap back.

He throws me to the floor, I land straight on my side, it knocked the wind out of me, I lie there in pain.

"You'd like to wouldn't you" he smirked at me

Your better than this Alice

I get up I start throwing punches at him, he blocks some but I still get some in. I grab a fist full of his shirt and pull him closer. "Why are you like this, why are you doing this to me i've done nothing to you" I breathed out.

"It's be-because" he sighs  "you blew me off, I was pissed" he hangs his head low

Is he being serious?

"Seriously, that's it, you couldn't have just said that to me?" I shoved him into a shelf as I left to go to the cashier.

On my way home I couldn't stop thinking about why Blake would do that, like was he really telling the truth?

I got home and put away the food, I ran upstairs to the bathroom to look at the damage that had been done to me.

A bruise? That's it