This is perfect

{UPDATED}

I ran passed the school only to notice it was home time, I saw Blake.

Maybe I can talk to him about everything

I walked into the school grounds heading towards Blake, I got stopped in my tacks.

"Hey gorgeous" Cameron smirked

"Hey" I tried walking around him

He moved in my way "what's wrong"

"Nothing" I tried to push him out of my way.

"C'mon Alice, tell me" his voice softened.
I looked around him and saw Blake already leaving

"It's just family stuff.. my uncles back and acting weird, and he slapped me" my voice lowered.

"He what!" Cameron started walking the direction I came from

I grabbed his arm, he turned around and looked into my eyes " it's not worth it"

"Are you kidding Alice, he hit you for fuck sacks!" I could tell he was angry.

"Don't, it will make it worse" I pulled at his arm so he would face me again.

He looked at me for a split second then pulled me into a hug "he's a Dick"

I enjoyed the moment that lasted less than 2 minutes, he pulled away "Wanna come to mine?"

"sure why not" we walked to his car

Cameron was showing me around his house, it was so beautiful. I didn't get much of a house tour when the party went on. we were upstairs and the last room he showed me was his.

"And this is my room" he opened his door, it was a pretty standard guys room... besides the fact it had a punching bag and holes in the wall.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked turning to him

"Sure" and with one quick move he threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I started laughing

"As you wish" he threw me on the bed, he fell on top of me, his head was laying on my stomach.

"You right there?" I laughed

"Yeah I'm fine" his voice sent vibrations through my body.

He looked up to me "Your beautiful"

"I know" I chuckled

He moved up closer to me "I'm serious"

"Mmhm sure you are" at this point I was smiling

We were that close that he rubbed him nose on mine.

"You gonna kiss me Ross?" I smirked

"Definitely" was all he said and then...

He leaned in placing a soft kiss on my lips, he pulled away looking at me, I needed more.
I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into a deeper kiss, his hands cupped my jaw.

I could feel him trying to enter my mouth, fuck that imma be difficult, I didn't let him.

So Cameron being Cameron, he reached his hand to my ass and squeezed it, I squealed, he took the opportunity to enter my mouth.
He slipped his shirt off and I did the same and well one thing led to another...

Cameron was going through the movies and I was lying in him chest, I could hear his heart beating.

I swear this boy will be the death of me

He decided on a movie finally, which was 'just one of the guys'

Cameron has his arm around me rubbing my back. This is perfect

Cameron's POV*

Alice and I had watch about 8 movies... yeah it was a lot

We had finished 'if I stay' and I looked down to Alice who was asleep.

She cute when she's asleep, not trying to kill anyone

I chuckled at that thought
No! Snap out of it, stay focused.
I ended up falling asleep not long after that.

{the next day}

I woke up and Alice was gone.

Shit hope I didn't do anything

I turned back around and went to sleep.

Alice's POV*

It was 6:22am when I woke up and left Cameron's house.

I can't believe I slept over

I surprisingly made my way home.
I didn't want to go through the front door in case Uncle Dave heard me, so I decided to go through my window.

I made my way up to my room and slipped through trying not to make a noise.
It was still dark so I climbed into my bed.

I was nearly asleep but I felt like someone was watching me, I shot up from my bed and looked around, my closet was open a little.

I walked over to shut it, as I placed my hand on the door a hand grabbed my wrist, I screamed bloody murder as my uncle come out from my closet.

"Let go!" I struggled at his grip

"Where were you Alice, I was worried" he had smile upon his face but not a nice one.

"I was at my friends house I fell asleep" his grip tightened

"Don't lie to me, you were with a boy you little slut" he spat at me

"Let go of me!" He started twisting my wrist

"Your such a coward" he let go and walked out.

I fell to the floor holding my wrist, I peeked through the closet noticing a beer bottle.

How long was he in there for?

I stumbled back to bed still holding my wrist and somehow managed to fall asleep.