"Aidan"

^warning abuse ahead, so if you don't like reading about that stuff or it's a sensitive subject just read the next chapter^

{UPDATED}

Alice's POV*

I was so glad it was Saturday, at least I get to sleep in fuck my head was hurting...

{flashback to last night}

I had asked Blake to stay with me tonight cause I was afraid of my uncle.

We were walking up the stairs when a beer bottle hit me in the head and shattered.

"You slut trying to sneak boys into your room"

"I'm not sleeping with him you dick, I can't sleep alone I'm afraid your gonna hurt me!" I screamed at him

Please don't leave me alone Blake.

"You" he points at Blake "get out of my house" he slurred out

I had hold of the sleeve of Blake's shirt

"no" he bravely said.

I don't even want to know how this goes

He walked up to Blake and pushed him making me let go of his shirt, Blake then grabbed the collar of his shirt "I don't wanna do this man" he threatened

"Then don't" Dave then started punching Blake.

I was yelling for him to stop "Stop hurting him, he did nothing take it out on me not him!"

Blake then started punching him back, I was holding back tears as Dave pushed Blake out the door and locked it.

Fuck

Dave then whipped his head towards me and gave me the scariest, dirtiest, most sickening smirk ever.

I was almost frozen, I wanted to move but I couldn't, Dave walked up to me and grabbed a handful of my hair

"You think you can sneak boys in here don't you" he spat threw his teeth

I stayed silent

He threw me down the remainder of stairs, I hit my back pretty on the way down, I faintly saw him walk down the stairs.

I remember him grabbing my arm and pulling me up, he threw me to the wall and held me with his hand around my neck slowly choking me.

"Now you listen, you do as I say... you will not tell anyone, you will not invite people over... cause your mine now, and I've got you where I want you" at this point my air way was close to cutting off.

He used his free and to graze his fingers over my cheek the down to my breast were he gave a squeeze "You're so beautiful"

Fucking disgusting

I did the most stupidest thing ever i built up enough strength to knee him in the dick.

He yelled out in pain, he let go of me and I ran up stairs, I could hear him chasing me.

He caught up to me and pushed me to the ground, he climbed on top of me and stood on both of my wrist making me cry out in pain.

"You shouldn't have done that" he raised his fist and threw a punch straight to my eye.

And that was all I remember...

{end of flashback}

I continue to lay in my bed going over what happened that night, why is he doing this to me.

What did I do to him!

I slowly sat up, a burning sensation wen through my body, I looked down at my arms. Covered in bruises.

I stumbled over the the mirror and lifted up my shirt to see hand marks and my waist area, I then looked up my eyes started to tear up.

There were hand marks on my neck, bruises along my cheek and right eye.

I looked away from the mirror with tears streaming down my face.

"Why me!" I suddenly hit my mirror with my fist, it completely shattered cause my fist to bleed.

"Fucking genius just add to the collection" I rolled my eyes and went down stairs cautiously.

He was nowhere to be found. I sat up on the bench, I looked over to the stairs and saw the hole in the wall.

The only thing that was running threw my head was what happened last night.

I need to call someone

"Aidan"