Chapter Thirty Five

Start from the beginning

"Hey Barbie, nice outfit." He looked down his eyes trailing over my body. I looked down at what I had on, I had on cheer shorts and a sports bra realizing I never put my other clothes back on.

"Shut up! You've seen me naked sooo-" I groaned at my bluntness and walked to the passenger door and opened it before tossing my bags into the backseat.

"Oh yes I have and while you being naked is my favorite seeing you in these are pretty high up there." I blushed so hard I felt like my head was going to explode.

"Shut up!" I gasped in shock putting a hand over my heart in hopes of calming it down.

"What? It's true Barbie you're fucking hot." There was just something about his tone, it sounded so real like he meant every word and even though I didn't see what he sees when I look at myself he makes me feel like the prettiest girl in the world.

"Thank you." I turned away from his burning gaze and his signature smirk on his face, he enjoyed making me squirm, he did it every chance he got.

"You hungry? I was thinking we'd eat before I dropped you off." He suggested as we both got into his shiny black car and he started it and lets it engine pur to life before he put the car in drive and peeled out of the parking lot, his tires screeching no doubt leaving behind tire tracks.

"Yeah I can go for some food, a milkshake sounds great." I smiled, I enjoyed these little dates with him. Hell I enjoyed every second with him even if we're just watching tv. He drove the short distance to the diner that has became our usual spot to eat. He'd offered to take me other places but I turned them all down.

"I can't believe you like this diner that much, I mean sure it's good but we can literally go anywhere." He pulled into Patsys Diner and parked his car in an empty spot.

"Why would I want to? This place is amazing!" I gushed and clapped my hands ready to dip my fries into an Oreo milkshake.

We got out of the car and he shook his head but didn't try to hide the smile on his face that was showing off his perfectly straight pearly white teeth.

"Here wear this." He pulled off his zip up black jacket and tossed it over to me.

"What is this for?" I asked dumbly as I caught the jacket against my stomach looking at him in confusion.

"While I like seeing you in practically nothing, I don't want other guys to do the same." He stared at me intently, his eyes roamed my body and I shivered in delight but slipped the warm jacket on and zipped it mostly up covering my body. The jacket smelled just like him, it's smelt of mint and his signature cologne. I inhaled deeply letting his scent take over my senses until I was almost high off of it.

"There, happy now?" I asked and he nodded matter of factly.

"Just peachy, now let's go eat shall we?" He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers and led us inside the diner that had became our usual place to eat.

A waiter came and took our drink and food order and then left us alone.

"How was practice?" Dakota asked as he lifted his cup and took a drink as soon as our waiter sat them down and scurried off.

"Oh it was fine, Maria shot daggers at me the whole time, you know the usual." I shrug and take a drink of my own drink.

"I have no idea what her problem is." He shakes his head in disbelief. Hell I don't know what her problem is either but she makes it obvious that she can't stand me.

"She's your friend." I snapped a little to harshly and shrugged. I won't argue that I can't stand her either though but in my defense she started whatever the issue is between her and I.

"I wouldn't call us friends but she's apart of the crew sure." He rubbed his temple and let out a deep sigh.

"Here is your buffalo chicken sandwich and here is your bacon burger well done, does everything look okay? Do you guys need anything else?" Our waiter Paul offered us a soft smile looking between us asking if we needed anything else.

"No I think that's it, thank you." Dakota kindly waved our waiter off and we started to eat before our waiter came waltzing back with two milkshakes in hand.

"I almost completely forgot your milkshakes! Two Oreo shakes, extra cookies." He winked at me harmlessly and bolted back to the kitchen.

I stuck one of my hot French fries into my milkshake and then plopped it into my mouth the mixture of hot and cold, greasy goodness and cookie crumbles made me do a happy food dance earning an amused smile from Dakota,

"That good huh?" He asked with amusement swimming in his eyes while he watched me shove another into my mouth moaning in delight.

"You keep moaning like that and I'm going to take you to the bathroom and fuck you." I gasped and choked on the last half of the fry. I started coughing trying to free it from my throat and take a drink to wash it down meanwhile my eyes were twice their usual size in shock. I felt my insides twitch in excitement.

"You wouldn't dare!" I gasped looking up at him through my eyelashes and he pushed his empty plate towards the center of the table. He stood up and grabbed my hand and gently pulled me from the booth and started walking towards the back of the restaurant. He pulled us into the men's restroom and into the handicap stall. His lips met mine with such an intensity and hunger to it.

"Oh but I would!" He growled and pulled my shorts and underwear down in one quick motion. His hand found my sex without even looking and he started rubbing my clit vigorously before he slipped a finger inside of me. He started pumping hard and fast I had to bite down on his shoulder to stop myself from screaming.

"You're always so wet for me, aren't you?" He grunted, lust evident in his voice. I moaned at his words and felt a climax coming and he started to slow his movements so much it was unbearable, I needed more. I just nodded hoping it would suffice.

"Say it or I won't let you finish!" He barked and I pouted needing the release.

"I'm always so wet for you, only for you." I purred in his ear and that's all it took for him to pull his finger out of me making me huff in annoyance briefly before I heard him unzip his pants and shimmy then down to his knees. He lifted my leg and rested it on the toilet paper holder and in a swift movement he slammed himself inside of me making my eyes roll to the back of my head as he grabbed my hips and drilled in and out of me so hard and so fast the stalls were rattling from the impact.

"Oh Dakota!" I moaned dragging my nails down his back fueling him even further and further until I felt my climax building back up and I knew he was close too because his rhythms quickened even more and in seconds he shoved himself even further inside of me before he quickly pulled out as we climaxed together. I pulled my leg off the toilet paper dispenser and put it on the ground needing the support to keep my shaky legs from giving out.

"Told you I would." He winked and pulled up his jeans and buttoned them. I bent down and grabbed my shorts and underwear before I pulled them up as well.

"Note to self don't ever taunt you when it comes to sex, or maybe I will?" I tease as we make our way out of the stall and back into the restaurant. We walked back to where our booth was and a few men who were eating together looked at us with smirks on their faces, they knew what we just did in there and my face burned in embarrassment meanwhile Dakota was calm and shrugged as we walked passed them. He grabbed money from his wallet and threw it on the table and led us back to his car.