Do you really want to know?

Yang: " DAMIAN DON'T!"

Damian: " SHUT UP!" 'NO!'
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*Shunk*
-
-
' T-this was the only way', I could see the looks on their faces...one of absolute shock, disgust and...fear, they're afraid of me...

I looked down to see what I've done...a stream of blood began to form around me, I'm used to this...

Yang: " D-Damian?", I never wanted her to see me this way...I chuckled lightly and turned to face them smiling with my now bloodstained teeth.

Damian: " I *cough*..told..you I-it was...com pli..ca...ted". ' You Stupid IDIOT!'.

Cardin: " y-your Cr-Crazy!", he stuttered with wide eyes backing away from me.

I had impaled myself 10 inches below my heart with a goddamn kitchen knife...not bad for only having a second to do so. I've survived many slashes, stabs, gunshots, and a flamethrower so I'm sure this won't kill me...but I didn't say it wouldn't hurt.

' I understand now...I finally know what I need to do, to make you understand once again...SHE was the entire problem! You didn't care about Ozpin, Blake or any one of those weaklings! It has always been her...' ' what are you about to do?'.

' I'm ending the problem with the only solution possible...'

Yang's POV:

I don't understand! What's with Damian?! He-He's never done this before! Th-The blood... My God what the hell is happening?!

Damian: " Hng...NO! Dammit Not again!" he screamed his eyes were switching from red to blue continuously.

He looked like he was fighting himself...and was losing, I was about to run over to him but I was stopped by Blake.

Yang: " What the hell Blake?! He needs our help!" I exclaimed.

Blake: " I promised him if this were to ever happen I'd protect you!"

Yang: " What are you talking about?! don't you see he's-"

Damian: " AAAHHHHHHH!"

Suddenly he slumps down, not moving at all...but then he let out a sadistic laugh.

but then he let out a sadistic laugh

Damian: " HEHEHAHAHA!...I'm helping you Damian, this is for your own good!", he yanked out the knife from its place letting blood to gush out and slowly rose to his feet staggering over to us.

I froze in fear, we all did. This isn't the Damian we all know, the one who's always there for you even though you tell him you don't need any help, the one who's building new things every day in his room and maybe starting a fire from time to time...So is this really Damian? Because if so then What became of the Damian I knew?.