The mask we wear/ "The badge and The Burden" 2

A few minutes later Weiss came out of the changing room in her normal attire with rapier in hand, getting ready to fight the beast, The gang and I cheered our teammate on.

Yang: "Goooo, Weiss!"

Blake: "Fight well!"

Damian: " Good luck Elsa!" Out of nowhere a brick was thrown at me right in the face making me fall backwards. 'Why must I suffer!'.

Ruby : "Yeah, represent Teeeeam RWBY! And Damian"

Damian: " Hey!" Weiss glared at Ruby

Weiss: "Ruby! I'm trying to focus!"

Ruby:"Oh, um... Sorry..."

Yang: " what's her problem" Yang whispered,

Damian: "she just...needs some time to adjust to Ruby being leader that's all".

Yang: " maybe..." Yang and I returned to watching the scene, but I could feel her give me a glance before focusing back onto Weiss. What the hell was that?.

Port: "Allllright!, Let the match... begin!"

The professor brought his axe down and breaks the lock, revealing a Boarbatusk inside, which immediately charges at Weiss. She uses Myrtenaster to deflect its attack and roll to the side, readying herself for its next move. The Grimm stood a few meters away just waiting for Weiss to make her move.

Port: "Ha-ha! Wasn't expecting that, were you?"

Damian: " I kind of was..."

Ruby: "Hang in there, Weiss!"

Weiss darted towards the Boarbatusk, sticking her blade straight at its skull but the Grimm was able to trap the blade with its tusk.

Port: "Bold, new approach. I like it!"

Ruby: "Come on, Weiss, show it who's boss!"

Weiss turns to glare at Ruby, only for the Boarbatusk to turn its head and rip the sword from her grip. Myrtenaster lands far away from its master, who is knocked back by the creature's tusks.

Port: "Oh-ho! Now what will you do without your weapon?"

Damian: " Weiss Incoming!" I cupped my hands and yelled.

Weiss looks up just in time to see the Boarbatusk charge again, rolling out of the way just in time to avoid getting trampled and make it crash into a desk. Weiss rushed in grabbing Myrtenaster.

Ruby: "Weiss! Go for its belly! There's no armor underneath-"

Weiss: "Stop telling me what to do!" she yelled at Ruby.

Yang: " what's with her?! Ruby just wanted to help! I'm going to-" Her eyes started turning fiery red,

Damian: " Yang!" I yelled to her snapping her out of her state, she turned to face me surprised by my voice, her eyes turned back to its normal lilac.

Damian: " It's alright..." I slightly smiled at her,

Yang: "Thanks...but Weiss is such a brat!" I chuckled and looked at Ruby's hurt expression from Weiss's outburst.

Damian: " *sigh* I know...but that's Weiss for ya, she always seems cold-hearted but once you break down her icy walls she's not a bad person, give it a while you'll see".

Yang: " *sigh* you're right...Thanks for the pep talk I guess" she smiled warmly at me, I could feel my heartbeat quicken a little. I've only felt this way for someone else before...not again. I ignored it and focused back to Weiss's struggle against the Grimm.