Friends from the past/ "The Shining Beacon"

After the unfortunate ' The shoe Incident ' our bullhead docked at the entrance of the School, as soon of the Bullhead did though Vomit boy from earlier ran past me and headed straight for the nearest trash can. ' Damn, that dude ain't ok. Maybe I should go check on him later'.

Me, Yang and Ruby alongside several other students, walk out of the ship and head down the paved path to the front of the school. We took in the sight of Beacon star struck by it, 'After all I've seen there's always something that amazes me'

Ruby and Yang: "Wow..."

Yang: "The view from Vale's got nothing on this!"

Damian: " Heh, I agree..." For some reason, I glanced at Yang when I said that...

Damian: " Hey, you guys go without me I gotta go do something."

Yang: " *sigh*...fine, we'll meet you up with you later then." 'She seems upset by this, I need to cheer her up a little'yang and ruby started to walk off but I felt I just had to do this.I grabbed yangs' hand and made her look at me.

Damian: " Hey, I haven't forgotten our promise alright. I won't leave you again, not by a longshot". I comforted her, we both just stood there staring at each other eyes not wanting to look away, I watched as her lilac eyes looked into my blue ones'This almost felt right...except'

Ruby: " Uumm. So this is weird"😐

We both tore away from each other gazes, but blushing madly we then started to blabber on about how it was nothing' but it wasn't nothing to me though, it was something special, ' 'Damian remember last time this happened we got hurt, badly, we cannot make the same mistakes again' he's right we need to leave before someone says something stupid.

Damian: " I-i'm just going to go". I said awkwardly before leaving them and started making my way towards Von Vomits hunching over the trash can.

Yang's POV:

We watched as Damian walked away from us not even looking behind him.

Yang: " what, was that?"

Ruby: " Oooh, Yangs gotta crush!"

Yang: " WHAT! I do not." I countered, but what was that then? Why did I feel something special?

Damian's POV:

Damian: " Hey, you alright there dude?" I asked patting his back while he was hurling out his lunch.

?????: " Y-yeah, I'm fine now. Thanks by the way, the names Jaune Arc! Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue - ladies love it!" ' An Arc in Beacon could come in handy as an ally'

Damian: " Yeeeeaaaaah, don't think so dude."

Jaune: " They will soon!...I hope".

Damian: " Well the names Damian. Damian l/n". ' good call not telling him your last name, we can't trust anyone' my other half said, ' you know the other reason why I did'. I turned my attention back to Jaune and offered him my hand which he gladly shook before walking towards the courtyard.