Jauney boy, Oh Jauney boy/"Jaunedice"

|Flashback|( 10years ago)

After a tiring day of fun, I was being escorted back to my cell by guards, I was wrapped wgrin about 20kgs of chains with 10 locks of sorts on it...standard procedure.

Guard: " Move it you animal!" he yelled, shoving me with his rifle while the other just snickered.

Damian: " yeesh! Seems like you both are the fresh meats I've been hearing so much about! Am I right....eh Jeff?" I said grinning at the guard who shoved me, they both looked at each other before laughing and hitting me with the butt of the rifle right in the face...ouch.

Damian: " *cough*...hehe I love this part" I spat out chuckling slightly at their confused looks.

Jeff?: " J-just keep moving you-" I slashed off my chains within seconds letting it drop on the floor while I just smirked at the now two terrified souls ' the first-timers are always the easiest'.

Damian: "Don't call a killer an 'animal' right to their faces..." I said with a sadistic smile on my face, they pointed their rifles at me with shaky hands. 'Good'

Jeff?: " St-stay back! Or we'll shoot!"

Guard: " yeah!"

I burst out laughing and teared up a little ' you wanna have some fun?', 'I was hoping you'd ask'.I closed my eyes to feel a burning sensation before opening them again looking straight at them,

Damian: " Try me" They both look at us wide-eyed before opening fire like a bunch of idiots, I dodged them all like a pro though

Damian: " Hehe is that all you got". They frantically took out their handguns and tried to shoot me with it but instead ended up with severed heads in one swift motion of mine, the crimson liquid sprayed onto the walls as both their heads flew off, Their bodies landed to the ground with a *thud*.

Damian: " Booo! They didn't last as long as the others..." we grumbled taking jeff's head and throwing it into the air.

????: " Damian, I think you know what's next?" I looked behind me to see the fourth member of The Hand walking towards me. This man, or beast is one of the not so assholes in this torture dungeon somewhere in the middle of mistral. He goes by Sebas But is nicknamed 'Devil's eye' and let me tell you when I pissed this dude off I was barely alive with a fractured skull, 5 broken ribs, gouged out eyes and a severed arm.....good thing we have a healer, bad thing is we have a goddamn healer. If only I could just end it all...