The beginning

A/n:WhatsUp people! This is my first story so I'm pretty nervous here hehe..........
anyways imma just get to the point and say sorry if make any mistakes in this story and I hope you enjoy this 😁👍

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
3rd POV ;
Just by the residents of the xiao longs, there was a large number of heavily forested areas all over patch. In one of those forested areas, we see a young girl of the age of five or so pulling a wagon with a toddler in it.The young girl had messy blonde hair and tired lilac eyes, she was covered in dirt and her legs seem to be sore and bruised from the hours of walking, but she had a determined look on her face. This young girl was Yang.

But soon that determined look would be replaced by fear.

Yang's POV ;

I need to find her, maybe then she and dad could get back together again! And then I could ask her about all the cool things and adventures she had! we'll be a family again .i looked over my shoulder to see Ruby sleeping in the wagon. But I felt something Wierd like we were being watched.

|little time skip|

A few minutes of dragging me and ruby we finally made it to the place. But something is wrong the cabin in front of me seems empty, like nobodies been here for ages.No. this had to be the place what am I going to do! I'm too tired to walk any further! I-im cold and rub-

That's when I heard the growls,

Yang:"w-who's the-re?"

???????:*growls grew louder*

My eyes widened when it came out of hiding it, was a Beowolf. But I didn't expect others.

I was too tired to run and so stupid enough to come here

I was too tired to run and so stupid enough to come here. This is it, it's my fault this happened if I just stayed in the house I wouldn't have placed mine and rubys life in danger.