Operation: PHEONIX

A/n: damn school suuuuucks, but that's life am I right? Anyways hope nobody is confused with the story yet if so I try to explain it to you guys the best I can.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qrow'sPOV:

I was awake at the moment. Sitting on a windowsill in the living room at Tai's place with the kids sleeping in the next room, when tai came home I told him about you know who and what happened to Yang earlier that day as well. we then called ozpin when the kids were asleep and ozpin said that he could get ironwood to send a few atlas specialists in by tomorrow morning to watch over the woods family and Damian until they could send in more soldiers and figure out what's the plan, but we all know that wouldn't stop him from coming.it's been 6 years since the incident happened. turned him into the monster that he is now. if only we've known about who he truly was it would have never happened.

I just sat there and looked out if the window clutching my weapon in my hands, I looked up at the night sky to see the stars glowing brightly together in the dark, 'this brings back memories right?........ Dianna.' I smiled a little at this and soon drifted off to sleep.

|Morning|

When morning came I decided that I Would be the one to escort Damian and Amelia home since it could be very dangerous for them at the time being, while tai stayed with my nieces. the three of us began our walk through the forest, my hands tightened around the handle of my greatsword while my eyes warily looked for anything that was out of place. We got to the house around twelve minutes or so, and there stood the Woods residents.'heh, we had a lot of fun in this house when we were younger'. I smiled recalling back memories of the good times before it all changed.

When we got into the house I told them they could only stay indoors until their parents got home, I sat down on their couch while they watched the television

When we got into the house I told them they could only stay indoors until their parents got home, I sat down on their couch while they watched the television. My Weapon in hand we waited.

Soon afterward their parents got home, the first to enter the house was Rachel Grimm. She had long black hair that was tied up and ivy green eyes, she was the same age as me so that's still kinda young right? She was good in battle if you were to underestimate her for a second she would prove you wrong. She was wearing her _______ outfit and her Green cape.

 She was wearing her _______ outfit and her Green cape