As Night Comes/"The Shining Beacon "2

A/n: I'm literally writing this story on the plane😅...yeah I don't feel to good now like what Jaune said motion sickness is a serious problem, anyways hope you enjoy my story even though I've got bad grammar and stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We wandered around the whole school momentarily before finding a giant auditorium, filled to the brim with people. We looked around the auditorium for any familiar faces until we heard the voice of one.

Yang: " Damian! Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!" she yelled, waving us over.

Ruby: "Oh! Hey, W-we gotta go! We'll see you after the ceremony! Come on Damian"

Damian: " See you later Jaune!" I gave him a two finger salute before following Ruby.

Jaune: "Hey, wait! " *sighs* "Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl and a Cool, mysterious dude to talk to?!" as Jaune walked away he didn't notice a red hair girl with green eyes watching him with interest.

Yang: " How's both of your first days been going?" she asked with crossed arms

Ruby: "You mean since you ditched me and I exploded?"

Yang: "Yikes! Meltdown already?"

Ruby: "No, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school! And there was some fire, and I think some ice...?"

Yang: "Are you being sarcastic?" she said smiling broadly

Damian: " She's not kidding, it actually happened".

Yang: " Suuuurrrreeee it did". Ruby scoffed while I mentally facepalmed

Ruby: " I wish! I tripped over a friend of Damian's luggage, and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, and then I exploded, and then she yelled at me again, and I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!"

Yang: " Wait, Damian's Friend?"

Weiss: "You!"

Ruby: "Oh, God, it's happening again!" she jumped into yangs arms.

Weiss: You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!

Yang: "Oh my God, you really exploded". She deadpanned

Damian: " Well that's a real Cliff-hanger am I right" Weiss and Ruby groaned while Yang gave me a high five.

Ruby: "It was an accident." she got down "It was an accident!" Weiss holds up a pamphlet titled "DUST for dummies and other Inadequate Individuals" to Ruby "What's this?" Weiss then started to list off various policies to a clueless Ruby while I just watched in amusement. ' The same old Weiss'.

Weiss: "The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide to Dust applications and practices in the field."

Ruby: "Uuhhh...?"

Weiss: "You really wanna start making things up to me?"

Ruby: "Absolutely?" she then handed the pamphlet to Ruby.

Weiss: "Read this, and don't ever speak to me again."

Yang: "Look, uh, it sounds like you two just got off on the wrong foot. Why don't you start over and try to be friends, okay?" Ruby then kept the pamphlet.