Sometimes friends=enemies/ "The First step"

I was ready. No, We were ready. I clenched the dagger in my hands, I was shaking. Not from fear, but from the excitement. I was hiding in the covers of darkness waiting for my target to arrive, ' isn't this exciting Damian! We can finally cut someone open! Ooh, can we pull out his heart! That'll be so fun!' maybe, but we have to do this quick. Our target came into view, he was a businessman working for The Hand as a mole who has infiltrated the SDC, We were informed that he was going to betray The Hand by revealing their secrets. It was midnight right now in the streets of Atlas as he nervously looked around, he walked into the alley We were in, he kept glancing behind him with anxiety, quickening his footstep as he made his way through the alleyway. When he was going to pass by me I readied myself as he walked past me, I quickly lunged at him plunging my dagger into his spine making him scream out in pain this movement also made sure he wouldn't be able to move. I smiled when he turned towards me with a terrified face.

Target: " W-who are you?!" my smile widened when asked that, his voice laced with fear. I yanked out the dagger from his back allowing blood to splatter across the walls including covering myself in it, this felt good. He should be paralyzed now that means We can force him to watch as he's being opened up, he was too afraid to do anything, all he could do was watch as I ripped him apart...

|Timeskip|

After the satisfying activity, I was drenched in blood still smiling at the mess I've made.

(young)Damian: " I guess we painted the town red huh". I chuckled slightly, I forgot why I was here in the first place, why did they kidnap me? I don't know, It's felt like years since I've actually been free!. I couldn't run if I wanted to, they were watching my every movement. And speaking of they one of them decided to come pick me up so I'd return to Mistral. Now, this was a man who didn't talk much, well talk to me at all anyway, he was known to be the leader of The Hand. And his name was All for one.

He stood at the entrance of the dark alleyway waiting for me, of course I knew the process

He stood at the entrance of the dark alleyway waiting for me, of course I knew the process. But something in me wanted to see If I can just try to be free.

Well I decided to try, I rushed towards him dagger in my hand ready to stab him in the heart. He just stood there unfazed by this, as I closed in on him, the dagger was just an inch away from him. But suddenly, I felt a sudden unbearable intense pain, I looked down to see that he had driven his fist straight through my chest. 'Well this is a hole new experience'.

All for one: " pathetic " he said, huh the only words he's finally told me were 'pathetic' I felt my eyelids get heavier and soon I was consumed by darkness.

|Present|

I suddenly jolted up from my sleep to find everyone still sound asleep, I was covered in sweat right now, breathing heavily. ' Ah shit, I keep having flashbacks. This always leaves me covered in sweat, heavy breathing and in need of a shower' I'm used to now but I still hate to sleep, I could always feel what I'd felt in that same day, and that's either pain, sadness, anger or...blood-lust.