Under the Mask

My alarm went off.

"Stupid bitch." I mumbled. I didn't even sleep last night. I had been thinking about him.

I got up and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I had learned not to care about others' opinions but I can't go there,looking like a zombie. I had eye-bags from lack of sleep. My hair was a mess and I was wearing my shirt upside down.

"How the-Never mind. I don't wanna know."

I got ready and left the house. I was standing before the building,swallowing harshly. I entered it with confidence. I've changed and I'll prove it to him. I don't care about him anymore,right?

I knocked on the door. I have to call Jimin 'Mr.Park' now. Ughh he's gonna tease me forever.

"Come in." said a muffled voice.

I entered to find Jimin trying to choose a tie. I chuckled at his nervous state. His eyes were running over his reflection. He was so focused on finding the right tie that he didn't notice me standing beside him.

"Calm down mochi. You always look good. It doesn't matter what tie you wear."

His eyebrows jumped cockily and a hint of amusement glistened in them. He frowned and said.

"No Y/n. It's really important. The whole 'collaboration party' will be recorded. Especially the red carpet. I need to leave a good first impression."

"Fine. Then wear this. It suits your tuxedo." "Wait Jimin not like that. Dude you seriously don't know how to wear a tie?"

Jimin got flustered and pouted.

"Aigoo you're such a kid!"

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No."

"Ye-"

Someone coughed earning our attention. Jeon Jungkook.

He walked in,glaring at Jimin

He walked in,glaring at Jimin. Then his gaze landed on me. he was checking me out shamelessly. I was wearing a long light blue dress. There was a long cut on the dress,exposing my one leg.

"Staring too much." I said with a satisfied smirk on my face.

"Can't help it." he shrugged. ''I'm a man after all."

I snorted. "A man my ass."

"What a revelation."

Jimin started laughing and fell off his chair. I rolled my eyes.

 I rolled my eyes