Wasted Tears

''Don't worry,she'll be fine.''

It was the last thing you heard. Pitch black.It's like you were in between the world and nothing. You looked around but there was no one.

"Y/n." a voice called.

The very familiar voice. The voice you've been wanting to hear for months.

"Where are you? Why can't I see you?"

"I'm sorry darling. I'm sorry for leaving without a warning. I wanted to say goodbye,that's why I'm here."

"What? Why?"

"It's time. I've lived my life. Now it's your turn. Don't be sad cause it's over,be happy cause it happened." She said stroking my head. I couldn't see her but I could feel her touch. The touch I've been yearning for the most.

"Goodbye grandma. I hope you'll find peace up there.'' I said smiling as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Taehyung's POV

"She'll be fine" I said embracing her as hard as I could. Suddenly I felt her leaning on me with all her weight.

"Y/n?" she had passed out.

I sat down laying her head on my lap. Some time had past but she still was unconscious. I was playing with her hair,soothing myself. I wanted to go in so badly but the doctors wouldn't let me. They were operating her. The chances of her survival were really low. But I didn't lose hope. I was sure that she'll be okay,right? You know how in the movies there' only 1% chance for survival but they still get cured and live their lives happily. My thoughts were interrupted by Y/n's mumbling. She was talking in her sleep.Cute. I thought, stroking her head. Tears rolled down her cheeks but she was smiling. She opened her eyes and sat up.

"Y/n are you okay?''

"I'm fine."

The doctors came out of the surgery room. I stood up abruptly causing Y/n to flinch. She stood up as well.

"I'm sorry, she didn't make it." That's it. I turned around to see Y/n smiling. But it was a broken smile. A smile you put on when you can't do anything else. Y/n is a strong girl. She hates crying. She had promised grandma not to cry. I knew she was holding it all in. I wasn't going to tell her to let it all out. It would hurt her pride. One thing I knew for sure was that she'll be blaming herself even if she appears cheerful There's so much more to it. I know it. I know her.

Jungkook's POV 

I was there,watching everything from the corner.

"I'm sorry, she didn't make it." said the doctor looking down.

I used to always wonder how hard the job of a doctor must be. People die in front of their eyes daily. They hold their fates in their hands. Don't they feel guilty? Or did they already get used to all of it?

Y/n was smiling. It was a forced one. 

She knew that this will happen. She couldn't cry anymore. She had cried so much that the only thing  here eyes now hold is emptiness and self hatred.

She's completely broken.

Thank you for reading this darlings

Thank you for reading this darlings. This sure was an emotional roller coaster. Please stay tuned for the next chapter. Have good day/night.