Gucci model Kim Yeontan

Author's POV

You were fuming with anger. If this was a cartoon,smoke would have been coming out of your ears and lava would be pouring out of your mouth. Currently you were sitting before your big mirror. Instead of doing your makeup you were internally punching and kicking Jungkook.

 ''How dare he?!'' you thought. You looked at the time and your mouth fell open. You had only 10 minutes left. You decided not to wear makeup. You did your hair and went out of your apartment  as you were already dressed.

*Time Skip*

You were 7 minutes late. Don't be late. Jungkook's words kept replaying in your head.Why am I scared? What can he do?! Suddenly you became confident and walked in after knocking twice on the door.

''I don't remember giving you permission to enter." said Jungkook in an intimidating tone. His back was facing you.

"I don't need your permission Jungkook" you said trying to sound confident. All in vain once Jungkook turned around slowly wearing a dark expression on his face.

He started coming closer with you backing away. Your back hit the wall and you were trapped between Jungkook's arms. He started coming closer. Your heart started beating so fast that you were afraid it would explode. You were sure that by then your face was already a tomato.His nose grazed your cheek passing onto your ear. ''At work call me Mr.Jeon,Ms.Kim" he said in a dangerously seductive tone. He slowly backed away smirking, satisfied by seeing your flustered state.

''Fuck you'' you whispered

''Sorry, I'm too expensive.''

It was break time. You were currently sitting with your best friend a.k.a Kim Taehyung. You were dozing off as Taehyung brought you back to reality. 

"Were you listening Y/N?'' he asked concerned.

''I'm sorry Tae,what were you saying?"

"Have you seen how freaking low the prices at Gucci are?"

You honestly wanted to slap him for stopping you from mentally killing Jungkook. You were used to these conversations so you gave your usual response.

" I KNOW RIGHT?!"

"I auditioned but they kicked me out"

You sighed expecting a stupid answer "What did you do?"

"Well you know how I always say that my Tannie is the best and looks good in everything?''

''Yeah..." you said unsure.

"Well I made Yeontan wear a really expensive Gucci  tuxedo but they said that they already have a dog model. I was offended so I insulted their dog model. Apparently the dog belonged to one of the judges  so they kicked me out."

"Practically YOU didn't audition, Yeontan did'' you said pointing out his idiocy.

"How dare you Y/n?! Me and Tannie share the same mindset and passion''

''You're also sharing the same brain'' you said clearly unamused by his idiotic statements. Taehyung sent you a glare,burning holes in your head. You were going to start eating when the cafeteria speakers announced '' Kim Y/n. Come to my office. NOW!'' Jungkook's voice could never sound angrier. The whole cafeteria was staring at you. Embarrassed you ran to his office.

You knocked on the door twice not hearing a response you decided to come in. And......there was no one. You were confused but decided to wait. Something caught your eye. A picture. You got closer to get a better view but were stopped by a hand holding your wrist.

''When did he get here?"  you thought to yourself. Jungkook quickly took the picture  and hid it in his drawer.

''Don't touch someone else's property Kim Y/n."

He was looking at you in a new way. You couldn't figure out his emotions. Rage? Hate? Lust?

''Or you'll be punished.''

Thank you so much for reading

Thank you so much for reading. I also uploaded a trailer for this ff on Youtube. It's the video up there .Please check out the video, it was hard editing it,it was a new experience  for me. I think it's actually not bad but the quality is a bit poor :/

  Kim Yeontan thanks you personally ;))