"Damn Barbie only you can make some underwear look that hot." His voice was husky and deep. His eyes trailed down to my breast that were barely spilling out of my bra. He lifted his right hand and placed his index finger at the base of my neck and moved my wet hair out of the way and exposed my neck making me gasp once the tingles ignited that always did whenever he touched me.

"Fuck you're so beautiful Barbie. You're going to be the death of me." He unhooked my bra with one hand, his eyes were frozen on my now fully exposed chest. I was leaned back with my hands on the counter so I leaned forward and wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me.

I wrapped my hands in the hem of his T-shirt and pulled it off of him in one swift motion with his cooperation. I let my hands roam his perfectly sculpted chest and abs, in my own trance. Dakota started to squeeze my breasts going back and forth between each one making sure they both got enough attention, rubbing my nipples in between his index finger and his thumb making me moan in pleasure.

His hands roamed down my bare stomach leaving goosebumps along the way, and then down to my core. He rubbed my core over my underwear teasing me before I growled in frustration before he looped his fingers into my underwear and pulled them down and tossed them on the floor leaving me completely naked and exposed. He got down on his knees and threw my legs over his shoulders and started to kiss the inside of my thighs making me squirm because I'm so damn ticklish but he inched closer and closer to my core.

He placed his mouth on my lips and flicked his tongue in between and started to lick and suck and move his tongue around my clitoris like he was a professional as I bucked my hips feeling a small release building and building.

"Damn Barbie you taste so sweet!" He growled and pulled away briefly before I could protest his mouth met my core once again this time he spread my lips apart giving him better access and I lost it I was moaning and cussing profanities in pure ecstasy and I felt myself come undone while I rubbed my fingers through his long hair. He stood up with a hunger in his eyes and in one swift motion he put his hands under my ass and picked me up off the counter and carried me into his bedroom and tossed me on the bed. The hungry look in his eyes made me crazy, I could feel the desire rolling off of him in crashing waves.

I put my hands on the hem of his pants and underwear and pulled them down to his knees and he kicked them off the rest of the way. He crawled on the bed until he was on top of me supporting his weight on each side of my face. He leaned upward so he was on his knees and grabbed the back of my knees and pulled me closer to him and in one swift motion he slammed himself inside of me making me scream out in pleasure, last time it was uncomfortable but this time it was perfect. He pulled almost all the way out and slammed into me over and over again until I was screaming his name as I came undone.

"Oh Dakota! Faster! Faster!" I moaned throwing my head back and he granted my wish and went faster and harder than he already was. He wrapped his arms around my legs and pulled me closer to him and put the back of my thighs on his stomach and drilled into me so hard and so fast I felt another climax coming. I wrapped my hands in the sheets as he slammed into me pounding harder and harder than I even thought possible.

"God dammit! You're so tight I feel like you're going to rip off my dick Barbie!" He grunted and leaned his head down and took one of my nipples into his mouth and started to suck and bite down but not too hard.

"Dakota! Oh Dakota! Fuck!" I felt myself let go and my core squeezed his dick hard and he grunted in delight. I gently pushed him backwards so he was on his back and he kept his hands on my legs still inside of me. My hands roamed over his chest as I started to bounce up and down riding him for the first time. I wasn't entirely sure what to do but his grunts and moans let me know I was doing something he liked. I pulled my feet from his sides and sturdied myself on them so I was squatting on him and leaned back and started to ride faster letting him deeper and deeper until I felt him hitting my cervix which was painfully pleasurable. I leaned my arms back and put them on his shins for supports and went faster feeling my breast flopping around, I probably looked ridiculous but the sensations I felt prevented me from caring.

"God Barbie you're so beautiful!" He wrapped his hands around both of my breasts and squeezed them, his compliment made me swoon and I started to buck my hips and spread my leges further letting him even more. Even though he liked me riding him I could tell he didn't like not being in control because he flipped us over so I was on my knees with my ass in the air. He grabbed my hips and slammed into me roughly but the pleasure I felt made me scream.

He held my hips firmly and drilled into me harder, the sounds of our flesh colliding and our moans and grunts filled the room. I felt another release building deep inside of me. Dakota grabbed a fist full of my hair and gently pulled me backwards so my back was against his chest as he let his other hand roam over my breast while he pounded into me.

"Oh Dakota! Dakota! Oh my God! I'm going to cum!" I screamed his name at the top of my lungs and I felt myself exploding and in one swift motion he pulled out of me and came. I dropped down to the bed and was panting trying to get some air in my lungs. He plopped down beside me and pulled me against his bare chest.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to feeling like that!" I gasped once I was able to form an entire sentence but I sounded like I just ran a damn marathon.

"I've never felt anything like that before." He moved my hair from my face and pecked me softly on the lips before he pulled me even closer to him and then pulled the sheets from the bed up covering us both.

"You're going to be the death of me Barbie." He breathed into my ear and I felt myself starting to doze off.

"Mmmm." I mumbled tiredly letting sleep began to take over so I snuggled deeper into his chest, listening to his heart beat inside of his chest.

"Fuck this is going to he harder than I thought."