"Because we see you all the time. That should be love enough," his father says from beside him. "Unlike our Daisy here who we only get to see a couple of times out of each year."

Mr. Wickers embraces Daisy tightly. "I'm going to miss you."

"I'll miss you more," she whispers into his shoulder.

Driving out of the driveway of Wickers Nursery Farm, she looks back in her rear view mirror and sees them waving at her. She smiles and turns on her radio, thankful that Seb was sound asleep after administering a small sedative into his dish this morning. He should awake by the time they got home.

An hour and a half later, Daisy and the U-Haul driver pull into a massive storage lot. They drive down to her storage locker and unload the package inside. She drapes the item with a thin cloth and pays the driver on their way out as she stays back to lock up.

Once she was back inside her car, Seb announces his presence with his small groggy cries.

"Good afternoon, sunshine" she wiggles her finger inside the small cracks of his carrier only to have him groggily hiss. "Someone's in a sour mood. Don't you worry, we're almost home."

After lugging the last bit of her carry on up three flights of stairs, Daisy crashes on her couch where Seb laid happily above her. Both of them glad to be home.

Not realizing how tired she was, Daisy falls asleep that afternoon in the confinement's of her home. Or what will probably be her only home if she decides to go back to Long Island to further her education. A decision she has yet to make.

What used to be an easy decision not too long ago is now an unbearable one due to the fact she has two extremely important people in her life. Jackson and Ms. Philips. They are the only ones keeping her here.

Daisy knows for a fact that Ms. Philips would tell her to go, to do what she needs to do. That for a woman that is in her early eighties can manage just fine without her. And for Jackson, well, that's a totally different kind of conversation. It's not that he wouldn't be supportive, he just, well let's put it in simplest terms. He's selfish when it comes to her, she's noticed that. Everyone's noticed. He doesn't let it go unseen. Jackson wants to keep her all too himself, and separation has already proven that.

There's a lot of big decisions Daisy has to make in the next month. Is she mentally and emotionally prepared for that? Who knows.

Daisy woke up that afternoon to knocking on her door. She briefly looks at her phone to see the time. She frowns after seeing that she had only gotten two and a half hours of sleep.

Groaning after pulling herself up from her couch, the knocking on her door turns into obnoxious, impatient pounding that wouldn't stop until you opened the door. Which she did after mumbling unkind words under her breath.

"Ever heard of patience is a virtue?"

Rebecca, the last person she expected to see, walks in with a annoyed but triumphant smile on her face. Thinking that she could close the door was an understatement because her soon to be vile husband comes in as if he owned the place. His posture straight and his strides long and pointed.

"Daisy, you could've cleaned up a little."

"I didn't think I was going to have guests," Daisy slams her door, irritation written across her face.

"Of course you did, silly. I sent you a text an hour ago."

Daisy walks passed Rebecca's soon to be husband Chad, with obvious disgust for him to retrieve her phone. She looks through her text messages and finds no recent messages from Rebecca. Daisy shows her and Rebecca looks back at her phone and laughs.